Wack Things In Taiwan 2021

I noticed in taiwan there are a lot of these rich kids with really nice cars from their parents.

According to the investigation so far, police say that the driver of the Maserati is unemployed, and the car is registered in his mother’s name.

young guys too. median age of like 22 or something. I’ve seen a lot of these clowns around taiwan rolling around in their Benz which their mom or dad paid for, starting shit, acting like absolute thugs. I think this is quite oddly common these days in Taiwan.

p.s. 4 passangers? best believe if my friend was getting dragged out the car we’d have warfare on our hands. Those dudes beating the guy with the bat look like 60kg pussy boys, I’d smash 20 of those fuckers. This is how gang wars break out in Chicago.

6 Likes

I sometimes get too complacent in Taiwan.

Taiwan is not as safe as it appears.

4 Likes

Just don’t cross these guys.

If your paths intersect, practice the embarrassed smile / paisei paisei combo like your life depends on. Because it might.

Guy

1 Like

Not sure whether this is the most suitable thread, but I just saw this poster on the brown line - seems a little inappropriate to have the clearly ethnic minority woman as the loud/selfish one and all the “regular” people looking annoyed! :thinking:

2 Likes

watch out for them mamas boy gang bangers.

2 Likes

I’m going to remember this description for the future; I see this kind of guy often.

1 Like

I would try to forget it and think of them perhaps as unbalanced individuals with weapons and little conscience.

3 Likes

Very few Masarati in UK because we know seriously unreliable., hard to source parts and need frequent servicing.

Only a twat or poseur would be seen with one.

These guys both with mental defects.

2 Likes

Not wack. Sickening. Why doesn’t Taiwan take their country back from these gangster types? Such a small, small minority making everyone afraid. Shameful.

1 Like

It’s been part of the landscape in Taiwan at least since CCK brought the triads over with him.

Let’s watch what happens in the upcoming Taichung 2 by-election. That’s where the gangster-political-construction complex (in this case, the Yen family) is back trying to regain political power after recalling Chen Po-wei.

Guy

1 Like

On a positive note:

Happy Shopping Day!

We in Taiwan actually enjoying freedom of purchase, compared to you know who.

Charges might be upgraded.

Good. I think the angry mom, publicity, etc. are working their magic. Imagine how many of these are ignored, though. Let’s not forget what that first police officer did (i.e., nothing).

3 Likes

That’s ridiculous!

It could be in Your experience with racism in Taiwan too

2 Likes

It’s not really ridiculous when you consider all the facts. It’s the expected outcome. Single put the marginalised as the core of all your problems.

Yes. Why would anyone lick the MRT window? No wonder she’s getting those looks.

1 Like

Is it, or is it some character/trope from fiction perhaps?

2 Likes

Public apologies…by the father. The father blamed himself for not discipline his son…

Double sigh.

1 Like

I saw the mom kneeling on the news too. Making the parents do that for a grown man is more whack than the original incident.

1 Like