Wack Things in Taiwan 2022

Owner is secretly recording the occupants and only wants the young and beautiful?

6 Likes

Yes. My experience likely doesnā€™t come through on video. :joy:

3 Likes

Isnt it illegal in Taiwan to discriminate based on the variety of whatever including age.

American companies and other countries possibly probably listing them and therefore providing services for discrimination. How can booking.com support them? They canā€™t. People need to report this to booking.com, and any other Hotel reservation company like Google.

I see someone already mentioned it in a review 4 years ago.

3 Likes

There is a hotel discrimination discussion over here.

1 Like

World Gym trainer directing or allowing someone to arch their back like that while lifting. The whole set was like this, not just one final push.

2 Likes

Iā€™m no expert, but Iā€™ve seen a lot of people suggest doing this to shorten the distance between chest and the top of the movement and prevent injury in the shoulder or something.

3 Likes

Looks like an extreme arch for an inclined press but itā€™s not forboden. Would be far more concerned with the photo taking, did you ask?

2 Likes

Seems to be spotting something in the mirror more than just her form.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Does not compute.

https://g.page/AnyAssholeCan?share

Any Asshole Can Do It Carpentry.

The name is so wack that these guys must be foreigners. But their works look pretty good. If I only had the moneyā€¦

That computer desk with the A shaped legs is really nice.

They probably donā€™t want a bunch of old farts stinking up the place.

If there were no duds that failed to explode (which perhaps they monitored) then the only risks would be cutting yourself on a shell splinter. They can be quite sharp tho. Used to have an impressive scar on my right palm but itā€™s almost invisible now.

1 Like

Itā€™s quite a common move these days, looks ridiculous. For shoulder protection I just put those safety bar things a bit higher, seems to work well.

Yesterday MIL overheard why the neighbor got rid of their dog

A neighbor got a young dog about six months ago. They would chain it to the gutter in front of their house most of the time to ā€˜guard the houseā€™. They are elderly and canā€™t go on walks and their adult son has a disability. They would release the dog in the evenings. Having so much energy the dog would zoom around like crazy, which is a bit dangerous if it runs too close to the main road with lots of traffic. This is why the neighbor hanged a thick bamboo stick from the neck. The feet would constantly hit the bamboo stick, now it could only walk awkwardly. :expressionless:

Their side of the street has scorching sun during the day. They put an umbrella in front of the dogā€™s bed for shade, which doesnā€™t do much when the road around is basically melting. The dog likes to chill in front of our house (behind the open gate) because we have a covered carport. It even brings his bone when it gets one. As long as dogs donā€™t use our garden as toilet, we donā€™t mind. For that reason we closed off our garden area, our young children play there.

A few weeks ago the dog was gone. I hope it has better conditions in the new place.

Yesterday the neighbors were chatting in the street. Talking about a homeless dog that visits our street and was chilling in front of our house at that time. So they also started to talk about their previous dog.
They got rid of the dog because it was not loyal! They would feed it with costly dog food, but the dog would ā€˜guardā€™ other peopleā€™s house ā€¦ our house. :upside_down_face:

We have never interacted with the dog directly. Did not play with it or feed it. Just let it be.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a legendary level of unawareness

2 Likes

That is terrible

1 Like

They actually sound like some in-laws I know of.

Americaā€™s bad influence.