Wack Things in Taiwan 2022

That’s much better than looking like Putin.

10 Likes

He’s a handsome lad!
My wife tells me I look like a pot-bellied pig with leprosy.

14 Likes

My wife told me I look like Putin.

She has been saying I look Russian for years.

Someone will probably ask me to have plastic surgery soon.

If you don’t support Russia, you shouldn’t walk around looking like a Russian.

5 Likes

Well, there are 150 million people in Russia. I’m sure we all have a stunt double over there, if we looked hard enough.

The same guy from Falun Dafa tries to give me a flier for the last 5 years as I pass by their stand.

2 Likes

One day just take one and make his day

2 Likes

I guess I should be thankful for small mercies. Thank you for helping me put things in perspective. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Dudeeee:

Seen near JingAn

3 Likes

It was NT$250-300 with one taco if you bought a ticket in advance, and the food inside was fairly reasonably priced for foreign food in Taiwan (NT$90-100 per taco). The drinks were a little pricier than previous times though.

They did advertise the price on the event pages, so it shouldn’t have been too much of a surprise anyway.

1 Like

Had to look it up, it’s a condom/lube brand:

Google transition of their homepage:

Sneaked into the night wind, moisten things silently. The spring rain quietly moistens the earth, and the flowers are in full bloom, The meticulousness of HARU lubricant can effectively relieve your discomfort, Warm and crispy, silky and supple, richly entwined, meticulous care, A variety of different tactile formulas, giving you a perfect experience of thousands of turns.

This sounds painful:

3 Likes

The last 30 posts are a haze. I keep imagining how messy it must be trying to eat those square tacos.

1 Like

I have no idea about the condoms because I, like I expect many users on this forum, don’t always use them and when I do I have to use a special size from special shops.

However, the use of the cannabis leaf and the name seem to ring a bell regarding a “steamy” lubrication gel containing cbd oil that was not, as you put, “painful”.

Is this what the young folks call “weird flex”? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He technically didn’t say whether he needs to look for smaller ones or larger ones, so it probably doesn’t count as bragging.

10 Likes

Yes, that got my attention, too.

Never had trouble with the condoms from watsons.

Now my other nickname makes sense. Tic Tac. I thought it was because I like mints.

8 Likes

Good for you being open about it. Having a small todger is nothing to be ashamed of.

7 Likes

He’s actually quite a QT3.14. Pity about the height though.

Sorry, seems like I misjudged my audience. I thought I was talking to a sympathetic group of “Can’t get the right sizes for anything in this country” fellow whiners where my side complaint would be run of the mill ordinary, but at the same time didn’t want to be seen to be challenging a fellow poster for the right to his Latin username.

Anyway, back on ahem another topic other than my todger, my girlfriend says the lubricant is “steamy” in that it increases blood flow (perhaps somewhat like tiger balm, but who would want to spread that down there? An ex flatmate of mine once rubbed it on his balls after an unfortunate injury from a hockey puck and descibed it in the most unpleasant terms, so I had assumed it was a bad idea. Maybe I was wrong?) And the cbd oil is supposed to relax the users. Although I’ve heard varying opinions on the relaxing qualities of cbd oil alone if not in combination with thc.

4 Likes

I believe it’s called a humble brag.

In this case, I think it was an accident.

2 Likes