Wack Things in Taiwan 2023

No… Bangkok is a province of Taiwan!

8 Likes

Also note that this appears to be in the lobby of the Ministry of whatever’s actual building, so either it’s some kind of embarrassing marketing or they’ve got serious internal departmental issues

Also, is she holding an Uzi?!

Is this MJIB department actually real?

One of those stupid make up days Saturday. I detest them.

Its either waste a Saturday and go to work, or waste one of you holidays.

Possibly the shittiest thing about Taiwan, if Im honest. I mean, we get a pretty pathetic amount of holidays as it is, without these further sucking the fun out of it.

Ill think up some sort of appointment so I can blow it off

But it still fucking sucks

4 Likes

Why are the women on their knees?

5 Likes

Well, at least the one guy has his hand on her shoulder and not the back of her head!

2 Likes

It looks like a ketamine hallucination of a police raid.

4 Likes

I’m obsessed with this department’s website.

9 Likes

So those other psychos don’t blow their brains out, most likely.

3 Likes

Wait, this same department… “Fidelity, Austerity, Community, Excellence”

Spells face?

And “Austerity”, really?

Phone number is 007-007 too…

Is this a set up?

5 Likes

I swear, if this weren’t Taiwan it would have to be a Babylon Bee parody of all crime TV shows slapped together!

The Youtube video is a scream! I need to download and save it before someone in power wakes up and realizes how truly WACK this is!

Tonight on a very special episode of C.O.P.S./N.C.I.S./C.S.I. Taiwan, the F.A.C.E. Team investigates and fights against time to desperately restore their loss of face! Tune in to see if they are successful or if they simply decide to make tea and instant noodles instead!

11 Likes

Kids picking their noses! Guns! Ju Ming statues! Call now!

1 Like

Maybe I read it too fast. Taxi!!!

1 Like

Wow. That video is amazing. Really…I am amazed.

1 Like

UPS are fucking dog shit with their forms which I don’t underrstand and failing to answer a single one of my questions about what the form means.

Just give me my fucking antiques you ballbags.

Are you trying to import something? If so, it’s Taiwan shit import regulations that are the problem.

Recycling truck

16 Likes

They were indeed talking about Bangkok, and that’s why the caption said Bangkok, but they couldn’t get a video feed of the live fireworks there, so they stalled for a few minutes and replayed the Taiwan fireworks which had happened an hour prior.

3 Likes

A scooter rider in Kaohsiung was knocked off his bike by a bag of garlic when the woman who bought it from a street vendor swung it up to try to carry it over her shoulder. The woman helped him up then disappeared. The police is investigating…

3 Likes

Painting of Taiwan’s Janet Jackson…

5 Likes

Meh… Tainan.