Wack Things in Taiwan 2023

" This house is completely non-smoking, including e-cigarettes, (stairwells, balconies, corridors…all are non-smoking) and pets are prohibited. Violators will have a deposit and move out within a time limit. The neighbors immediately called the police,"

So … you’re living next door to a bunch of Karens. Way to sell the apartment to me, Chuck.

This is good though. Wack is what they usually will do, smile and say nothing.

1 Like

Looks just like my bathroom when I had a rooftop apartment… :sweat_smile:

I kinda agree, but, “immediately calls the police” immediately makes me think a Karen who will also complain about 1000s of other little things constantly.

1 Like

If we post every one of those there will be hundreds of posts a day :slight_smile: You’re right though, it’s wack.

1 Like

Year of the Rabbit… :rabbit:

8 Likes

They better be getting well paid to put on that.

Wait a minute. Are they dummies? I mean not real.

Safety dummies…the dumbest kind.

I thought they were two cram school teachers sitting back thinking about their life choices.

6 Likes

Nah…no sticky balls visible.

As far s cheap decorations go…

Expectations

Reality

18 Likes

Mmmm, that garlic and parsley aroma typical of bakeries around the world.

4 Likes

To prison for buying betel nuts with fake money. :whistle:

According to Changhua County police on Jan. 4, a vendor reported that he was paid NT$7,000 by a young person purchasing tickets to play a game at a night market.

Priorities those people have… but certainly this would be discovered even faster by a shop cashier and there is CCTV everywhere.

2 Likes

Who buys or sells $7000 of tickets at a nightmarket. NOT suspicious at all.

Chotto matte…

17 Likes

Today waiting at the kindergarten entrance to pick up grandson. To the left they spread out large lego blocks on the ground to dry after being disinfected. Out of a sudden a big :rat: runs past me, like a foot in front of my feet, runs straight toward and dives right into the lego blocks. Will they disinfect the legos again?

:thinking:

Probably not…

4 Likes

Was the rat at least wearing a mask?

rat-medical-mask-coronavirus-year-260nw-1697895190

5 Likes

Rats can’t make you sick. Only covid does that.

3 Likes

It was exercising so no need.

5 Likes