Wall Street English

[quote=“Elliot”]SB, so who IS paying more? Teaching kids only? Is this the best paying shop for teaching adults? I hear those uni jobs are off-limits without a doctorate.

Anyone have some info on WSI’s vacation policy? Weekends?[/quote]

Pretty sure this question has already been answered there Elliot, but, just for you…Yes…you will make more money teaching kids…if money is your sole motivation…work in a kindy by day and a buxi by night…you’ll leave here in great stead. If this is the case…here’s your X-mas present…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s probably also not the best paying job here either…my main man Slag…erm…Stragbasher could tune you into some cherry deals if he was so inclined…but he’d have ta like ya…and he, like we, prefer dudes as does their research. So, at the risk of appearing redundant…

You will work one weekend day at WSI…you will also have one weekday off…you can take holidays if you need them…I decided just today to phone a travel agent and got me a tickie to Bangkok on the 14th…Siam’s gonna be the witness to the ultimate test of decadent fitness…I asked my “uptight, backstabbing manager” (NOT) if I could have the extra week off, just today I asked him… and I am gonna be unda da sea chasin trigger fish around the Pinacles in a month…wooo hooooo…

Got it? :moo:

I won’t be paid by WSI to do this of course…not yet… :smiling_imp:

There’s plenty of them out there. Have you tried looking at tealit? I’ve found a few decent jobs there. Toe can confirm I PM’d him a few days back with details of one at NT$750/hr, adults.

I’m still pursuing the fabled NT$1000+/hr for adult school work, and know people who do genuinely earn that much. I don’t consider myself highly paid at the moment, just fairly rewarded for what I do. The people who pay me more than Toe also charge their students less than the people who pay Toe.

Sorry, but I have friends waiting for intro’s to the places I work. I can’t very well give out such classified details to people who haven’t done the basics yet.

Best of luck.

Confirmed.