Want to become a snackfood millionaire?

Try to invent a snack according to the below chart …

It’s called a fruit and veg stall . . . I had no idea they were multi-millionaires, though.

Quick…Cheap…Healthy…no problem.

Don’t you need two more sets for ‘good to eat’ and ‘convenient’? If so I suggest Mr. Pot Noodle has already nailed it.

Forget the chart.

Edible post-it notes. You heard it here first. The orange ones should be BBQ flavour IMO

There’s absolutely nothing in that chart about whether or not the food tastes like arse. Just sayin’.

[quote=“crimpster”]Forget the chart.
Edible post-it notes. You heard it here first. The orange ones should be BBQ flavour IMO[/quote]
This is good.

orange = bar-b-que
yellow = lemon
green = lime or ?
blue = ?

work with me here people…this could have legs.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“crimpster”]Forget the chart.
Edible post-it notes. You heard it here first. The orange ones should be BBQ flavour IMO[/quote]
This is good.

orange = bar-b-que
yellow = lemon
green = lime or ?
blue = ?

work with me here people…this could have legs.[/quote]

orange = bar-b-que
yellow = cheese
green = spring onion
blue = stinky tofu?? heck what is blue and savoury tasting.

woops for the local market
green = stinky seaweed flavour

2 types fruit and savory

green=sour apple or cheese and onion or seaweed
Yellow = banana or Cheese
Orange = orange or bbq
Blue = blueberry or salt n vinegar

[color=#807FFE]Quick[/color], [color=#FE8081]cheap[/color], [color=#82FF81]healthy[/color]. One more important dimension is needed: [color=#FF8000]yummy[/color].

Mmmmm…edible Post-it notes…mmmmmmm

all colours = vomit = parmesan

1. Have a commercial with little kids telling their mommies how good it is. Squeaky voice, bright smile, and erratic hand gestures a must.
  2. Show the mommies also sneaking bites of the snack and identify its weight-loss properties with an animated tightening of the hourglass.
  3. Have the ridiculously handsome and professional looking father enter the house after work, greeted by his bubbly kids and gorgeous wife. They all laugh silently in harmony while a deep-voiced narrator emphasizes the greatness of the product and cute animated figures bounce around during the last two seconds.

With this recipe, you don’t even need a good product.