Want to buy scooters or small motorcycles in Taoyuan

I am looking for scooters or small motorcycles for sale in taoyuan. Anyone know of any good places to ch3ck or maybe have one or 2 for sale?

There’s a nice shop in Zhongli on Huan Bei Road called 歐多百 (Taiwanese for motorbike). They sell big bikes, scooters, accessories, and do repairs. Nice shop and the owner is really friendly to foreigners. But, nobody there really speaks English. 小惠 probably understands the most English. Or Joanna on the second floor in the clothing/helmet/etc. department.

For me the best Shop:
AEON宏佳騰機車_六輪工房
33056, Taiwan, Taoyuan County, Taoyuan City, 文中路271號
six-wheel.com
+886 3 370 4567

The guy there also speak English.

Yeah nice shop for accessories, but they usually don’t have bikes or scooters for sale. If there is something specific then MAYBE the owner can help you look, but that isn’t really what that shop does. If you are looking for second hand and you have Facebook check out the Taoyuan buy sell trade group. I would check that and also post in it as well. I think I just saw a cheap scooter for sale posted in it a week ago.

Very close to the 歐多百 (Motorbike) shop on Yan ping rd (just past Tian Chen hospital there are a bunch of second hand used scooter/motorcycle shops. I have had a few friends buy scooters there without any problems. You can usually bargain a bit but will probably need some Chinese skills.

Actually, they have many bikes for sale. They moved all the big bikes to the second floor (go see 阿喬 facebook.com/motorbikerpm) and expanded the repair shop to the old big bike shop next door. Pretty sure they’re a Vespa dealer too.

And you’re right, the owner/employees can help you if you are looking for something in particular. Even 2nd hand. My buddy bought a nice used Ninja 250 there.

Actually, they have many (new) bikes for sale. They moved all the big bikes to the second floor (go see 阿喬 facebook.com/motorbikerpm) and expanded the repair shop to the old big bike shop next door. Pretty sure they’re a Vespa dealer too.

And you’re right, the owner/employees can help you if you are looking for something in particular. Even 2nd hand. My buddy bought a nice used Ninja 250 there.[/quote]

Motorbike is a licensed Yamaha/Kawasaki dealership. And they sell Aeon and other brands as well. They usually have about 10 second hand scooters on hand at any time. They sold a cygnus with over 100,000nt in mods alone for 90k yesterday. I was jealous…it’s an amazing scooter.

Actually, they have many bikes for sale. They moved all the big bikes to the second floor (go see 阿喬 facebook.com/motorbikerpm) and expanded the repair shop to the old big bike shop next door. Pretty sure they’re a Vespa dealer too.

And you’re right, the owner/employees can help you if you are looking for something in particular. Even 2nd hand. My buddy bought a nice used Ninja 250 there.[/quote]

I did not know this. I did know they were a licensed Kawasaki/Aeon dealer though. I haven’t been there in years, so I am sure things have changed. I don’t know why, but if I was looking for a second hand scooter or motorcycle that wouldn’t be my first choice.

The owners is extremely nice though and he has helped me find hard to find parts in the past. They are also a good shop for aftermarket bolt-ons, but I think most of their mechanics there really aren’t that great compared to other places I have seen. One guy (forget his name) is really good who works with the “big bikes”. A few years ago I needed my chain tightened. I usually do it myself, but it had come off right next to that shop and I needed it fixed fast. I waited 15 min while some “monkey” kid tightened it. I watched him do everything wrong and when he was done the chain was so tight that it wouldn’t even move. It was like they picked some young kid off the street who has never seen a motorcycle before. I know you have to start somewhere, but that was ridiculous. I was nice, but told him that this was wrong and showed him how to do it. I really haven’t gone back for any “easy” mods since. That kind of scared me away. Haha. So I am out of the loop there. Good to know they have lots of bikes for sale upstairs.

Didn’t see the OP mention he was looking for second hand.

You probably mean 阿華. He opened his own repair shop late last year or earlier this year. Forgot exactly when it was.