Want to move family to Taiwan for 1 year, need help

I am a business owner living in the US. I am married and I have young children. My children are in the Chinese Immersion program in the US (1/2 day English the other half Chinese). Through the immersion program we have built many close friends in Taiwan and have visited them (even put our kids in school for a week). We loved it and would like to find a way to put them in school (already have the place chosen) for one school year. While over there I could (if needed) open a satellite office (working out of home) for my business. We want to start the 2016 school year over there (around August/September) but don’t know exactly what approach to take. Here are my questions:

1: Are there attorneys or other organizations that help you get everything all filled out (applications and such) and if so does anyone know of any?
2: Is if feasible to get an Alien Resident Card (ARC) based on my children (ages 11, 9, and 7) that will be attending school?
3: If not to the ARC for school, what do I need to show for a business in Taiwan and how do I go about setting this up?

I would love any help and would also be willing to pay someone that is very familiar with this process to help my family accomplish this goal.

Thanks!

[quote=“balzaar”]I am a business owner living in the US. I am married and I have young children. My children are in the Chinese Immersion program in the US (1/2 day English the other half Chinese). Through the immersion program we have built many close friends in Taiwan and have visited them (even put our kids in school for a week). We loved it and would like to find a way to put them in school (already have the place chosen) for one school year. While over there I could (if needed) open a satellite office (working out of home) for my business. We want to start the 2016 school year over there (around August/September) but don’t know exactly what approach to take. Here are my questions:

1: Are there attorneys or other organizations that help you get everything all filled out (applications and such) and if so does anyone know of any?
2: Is if feasible to get an Alien Resident Card (ARC) based on my children (ages 11, 9, and 7) that will be attending school?
3: If not to the ARC for school, what do I need to show for a business in Taiwan and how do I go about setting this up?

I would love any help and would also be willing to pay someone that is very familiar with this process to help my family accomplish this goal.

Thanks![/quote]

Contact JusRegal. They can set all that up for you. jusregal.com/English.htm