Warhammer

I have some mini pics at public.fotki.com/briandavidphillips/3d/ - they are both in anaglyph as stereographs (3D photography).[/quote]

The Mage Knight stuff is pretty good. I use their trap sets for Dungeons. I believe that MK is also producing some dungeon tiles.

Here is what I want from my wife in exchange for her taking a trip to Korea.

manorhousew.com/catalogo/cas … 32alto.jpg

Chris Robinson wrote if anybody around Taipei had a group in D&D. Well I do not have a group or know of anybody having one, frankly I don’t know anybody on Taiwan really (recently moved here) but if someone was planning on starting a new group or needed players, I would most definately like to attend.

Anybody in Taipei County playing or forming a group. For my part I dont really care if its Gurps, Warhammer FPG, D&D or Rolemaster, basically I just would love to “restart” the roleplaying that stopped a few years back.

For those who like this sort of silliness:

Here is what I have decided on for my outdoor terrain for my upgraded game room. Drool… :lovestruck:

miniaturebuildingauthority.com/

Enjoy!

Dwarven Forge has just updated their website. Good stuff, they are even putting out a sci-fi line of passages.

Check out:

dwarvenforge.com/

Enjoy! :smiley:

Yeah, I’m in love. :lovestruck: :heart: :hubba:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 09240&rd=1

Here is a HK group. Looks as if there is a GW store in Wanchai.

hksw.org

I’m yet another person who’s just arrived in TaiPei and am now looking for a gaming group. Anything along the lines of D&D 3rd ed or 3.5, Shadowrun or even Rifts. Mail me, and we will see what can be organised.

mythrandore at yahoo.co.uk

Funny how no one mentioned Warhammer. I play 40K and have 2 armies here. I thought I would have time to re paint them LOL. But I would love to play with any Taipei based people. I got NO room at my place to play.

I would also be happy to join in and Shadowrun groups out there or thinking of starting.

Here is a site I was just introduced to:

strategymetal.com/phpBB2/index.p … f9e0d76be3

A quick update. I have begun playing 40k semi-regularly with a small group here in Taipei. Give me a MSN or email if you are in town on the weekend and I will give you the secret location (often in Alchemy).
kip69@hotmail.com

Dwarvenforge has just released two new floor sets. One is a starter set and the one:

jefcon.com/cgi-bin/df/TLSsto … gno=MM-021

looks great!

Here is a new site that I was turned on to. It looks pretty cool.

acaeum.com/

Yes. That is right. There is now a games workshop store in Taipei. There are some amazing gaming tables with more being built as you read this. The terrain is being made buy starving art students and it looks awesome. There is a good selection of 40k ok fantasy and a smattering of other GW stuff. So come on down and play. There are a few players who can speak English: George (the owner), Denise, Myself (kip69@hotmail.com), and a few who can play ok in English.

So come on down and help support the store. Give me an email and I will come down and play. I got some Khorny chaos and some 3rd edition Salamanders looking for new rules.

Where is the games workshop store in Taipei? I use to play Warhammer 40K and would love to check out this store when I visit Taipei!

[quote=“Chicken”]Yes. That is right. There is now a games workshop store in Taipei. There are some amazing gaming tables with more being built as you read this. The terrain is being made buy starving art students and it looks awesome. There is a good selection of 40k ok fantasy and a smattering of other GW stuff. So come on down and play. There are a few players who can speak English: George (the owner), Denise, Myself (kip69@hotmail.com), and a few who can play ok in English.

So come on down and help support the store. Give me an email and I will come down and play. I got some Khorny chaos and some 3rd edition Salamanders looking for new rules.[/quote]

Do you know anybody who can pro-paint minis?

[quote=“Chicken”]Yes. That is right. There is now a games workshop store in Taipei. There are some amazing gaming tables with more being built as you read this. The terrain is being made buy starving art students and it looks awesome. There is a good selection of 40k ok fantasy and a smattering of other GW stuff. So come on down and play. There are a few players who can speak English: George (the owner), Denise, Myself (kip69@hotmail.com), and a few who can play ok in English.

So come on down and help support the store. Give me an email and I will come down and play. I got some Khorny chaos and some 3rd edition Salamanders looking for new rules.[/quote]

Do you carry?:

1.) Carrying cases for minis
2.) Terrain
3.) Dwarven Forge?

First. I am not an employee. Don

That is awesome to finally have a store like that in Taiwan. I think a road trip is in my near future. I gotta ask Mrs. Bane if I can have some money though. :s

I have a couple of those big Battlecases to carry around minis but I need more cases. Getting more and more minis but no place to put them. Just talking about this makes me want to log on to ebay and look around.

I have played WH in the past and I really enjoyed it. But I usually play D&D.

Yeah, road trip…

Making a play for these bad boys…

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 06698&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 17420&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 13793&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 10064&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 15939&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 09744&rd=1

If I could find someone in Taiwan who can do work like this I would be one very happy geek.

This site has some cool PC sheets.

rpgsheets.com/