WARNING! -- Dont Watch MEMENTO on VCD

quote[quote] i've written novels, plays, poems and a travel book/CD ROM and all kinds of stories: tons of shit that will all be lost and forgotten ....[/quote] -- popo

How many novels would that be? How long are they? Where are they?

You must really be bored, wolf… It’s a Friday, you are waiting to go home and enjoy a beer under the ceiling fan… You can visit my website for free:

Tibet by the short hairs

There you can see a recent travelogue/photo CD I created based on some bicycle trips to China and Tibet… If you want, I can meet you, and give you one if you buy me dinner and a beer…

…I am 39 now, been writing since I was 17. First, poetry, then a few plays like Aletheia and several stories about real life in Canada, like Medicine Man about the town bum. After finishing my play Vacation, I wrote a novel, Our Love Never Was which is a longer novel of about 400 pages comprised of four interconnected novellettes: School, Fools, Maya, and Altogether about a young dramatist growing up in Canada… Not published, though. That’s not on my website, but you can sample something else if you are bored…

The poems online are mainly from my youngster days, with the exception of some “recent work” (scroll down to “the machine”, etc). Then, try reading: the group since it is of particular interest as it is set right here in Taipei; the story is based on a large writing group we had going about 5 years ago, since defunct… (The ‘grand’ old mansion mentioned in the group is located a few steps west of Yenping road, on Minle street, which is just above Minsheng… There was a puppet shop below, and a theatre troup in front, on the second floor…)

One other thing sampled on the site is about Taiwan, and is called: The Wages of Sin and is a character-study novel about what happens to an innocent fellow who becomes involved with some Asian heroin smugglers. I would like to publish this one here in Taiwan, perhaps in a dual English and Chinese version, since it isn’t overly long… Right now I am set-up to layout everything myself here at the computer company… If anyone knows of a skilled Chinese-English literary translator, please tell me…

Tibet by the short hairs

Well Popo, I’ll give you some credit. Your writing style on the net seems to be ‘true’ somehow. Your photo was exactly as I’d imagined you

My point about the films (and who wants a pissing contest about who’s seen the most films?) is this:

quote[quote] Even so, I've seen movies you will never see, Flipper: "400 blows", "bout de soufle", [/quote]

And these films are obscure??? Hardly. You just sounded really arrogant.

Bri

Forgive me, Bu, I was just blabbing. I was thinking of obscure french-canadian filmmakers.

JUST TELL ME if you KNOW a talented TRANSLATOR…