Watch collections

I have this IWC as well.

You seem to have a specific style you stick to.
That is really nice too.
No full stainless steel watches?

I donā€™t like how they feel or usually look. All the ones I like are that are at least in the 50k range. Mine are all around 18k. Iā€™m not at that kind of level where I can get a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak which is what I dream of one day.

Just googled thoseā€¦ They look wicked.

It is crazy how expensive watches can get.

1 Like

People do however buy $120k-$250k cars which depreciate in value fast af and get rid of them after 5 years or so.
A watch like that will last you your whole life and keep its value.

That one is 20% too. Dang.

If you like those. Check out Hublot. They make something similar and also looks great.

There are some insane ones from Jacob & Co If you want to check it out. Like half a million.

HYT also makes this really cool one.

https://youtu.be/qmkDjpEf_I4

Iā€™m not sure. I mean the 101 covers all of them. But I always feel weird going in and knowing Iā€™m not going to buy anything.

I feel the same way lol. I went by a Rolex shop and looked at the models in the window. I wanted to go inside buy I know I wonā€™t be able to buy one.

Is Rolex what you like? I personally find them boring. Great watches but there are many other I would look at before Rolex. Like Patek Phillipe, Vacheron Constantin, IWC, Jeager LeCoultre, Audemars Peguet. Rolex is probably my least favorite of the high end luxury brands.

I like other makes , but the others donā€™t seem as robust , I just like being able to swim, race, drop on floor, anything ā€¦they hold up very well . The Piguet and Patek watches are great dress watches but probably not as strong . Only trouble with Rolex is the amount of copiesā€¦but I donā€™t mind that really .

My dad has this Patek thatā€™s pretty robust. He pretty much only has Patek and IWC watches.

Another reason i donā€™t like Rolex is that itā€™s faked a lot. And itā€™s too well known by everyone.

Although I like the look, do you think anyone ever still uses the extra chronograph hands? Being as youā€™ll use a smartphone for any sort of timing tasksā€¦

Does anyone ā€œneedā€ to track to cosmos on their watch?

https://youtu.be/526bfNXPSos

I also like the big brand ones, but recently Iā€™m more interested on different watches, such as those made by Tokyo Flash
They are quite uncommon and some even combine time and optical illusions.