WCIF a shop that cleans sneakers (athletic shoes, espadrilles, joggers, trainers)

I used to use this place in Gongguan, well priced, good kids, but they closed, and since then Taipei has done horrible things to my kicks and my shit is no longer tight.

Anyone know of a place that can sort out this wackness? Gotta keep them shits crispy.

Thanks!

Juice Cropper

WOW! They closed. One has to wonder why, what with all those folks out there wanting clean sneakers. Just boggles the mind.
In all seriousness, just get a plastic bowl, large, and fill it with with hot water… Dump in some cheap hair or dish soap. Take a brush and some elbow grease. You will get clean sneakers.
Another more foolish option is to take them to a dry cleaners. These stores sort through the actually needed wool dry cleaning and wash the rest. One way or the 'tother, my guess is you’ll being Astairing on sweet feet. Good luck.

I have thrown them in the washing machine with a blanket and they come out perfectly clean.

[quote=“2Enigma”]WOW! They closed. One has to wonder why, what with all those folks out there wanting clean sneakers. Just boggles the mind.
In all seriousness, just get a plastic bowl, large, and fill it with with hot water… Dump in some cheap hair or dish soap. Take a brush and some elbow grease. You will get clean sneakers.
Another more foolish option is to take them to a dry cleaners. These stores sort through the actually needed wool dry cleaning and wash the rest. One way or the 'tother, my guess is you’ll being Astairing on sweet feet. Good luck.[/quote]

Just carry dirty shoes over to the convenience store. They will even touch up the color.

I tried to find white sneaker paint that I can buy in UK , couldn’tfind it anywhere in Taipei.