WCIF camping chairs and outdoor furniture in Taitung?

Not the squat chair, but the big full back chair. No cup holder needed. Tables and grills as well.

So you settled on a land purchase in Taitung?

Regarding your question, I would guess the Carrefour in Taitung would have that stuff. But if you have any reason to make the drive to a Costco up north, I would definitely recommend their stuff. We’ve bought reclining chairs, umbrellas, and other beach stuff from Costco and other places, and these items from Costco are more comfortable and last forever.

1 Like

We did not. Renting first. Found a house, like a house house with 250 ping. Can Garden and raise hens for eggs. So, on the path.

Costco in KTwon, isn’t there?

I was at Carre4 this morning. I guess I could get a guest chair there and pick up a good one later at Costco. :thinking:

1 Like

There is a Decathlon in Taitung

2 Likes

Headed there shortly.

I didn’t even know there was one in Ktown. Yeah, I guess that would be easier.

You know in Hualien, there is this tiny shop that sells stuff from Costco. I went there and asked if they had a certain item. The shop owner said no but could it order it for me. Maybe you can see if there’s a place like that in Taitung. I don’t know how you would search for that though.

1 Like

Try the Cascade folding chair.
Costco used to have it.
Lightweight and portable, yet a comfortable full back.
I recently had to spend a week sitting on one of those and I could stay even longer!

Why don’t you look online? Shopee, Momo, etc.

Would be home delivery of course, but I think there will be a much broader range than trying to buy something from a local store in Taitung. Probably considerably cheaper too.

A few fairly random examples: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5].

If you’re looking for quality patio furniture, I bought a heavy aluminum set for 6 people with an umbrella many years ago here. https://www.lavec.com.tw/
It looks and feels like wrought iron but its aluminum so no rust. I spent about 25k but it is a large table - dining room size.

1 Like

Noice