WCIF Museli (Nuts)? or Weetabix

Hi, I’m looking to buy Muesli as I want to get back to eating healthy. Back in Eng, I would buy the ones with a mixture of oats, nuts, pecans e.t.c.
I know that there are some in costco, but I do not have a costco card.

Please direct me to where I can buy something like this. And do you know how much it would cost?
What about Weetabix?

I saw Weetbix at City Super in Sogo a while ago, I buy a Quakers muesli with oats, honey, and raisins from Costcos but I’ve been told you can buy it from Carrefour also.

Mine is $339 for two bags from Costco, so around that price. I’m not really into Weetbix so I didn’t think of looking at the price. Sorry.

Edit: Americans call it granola. Maybe that will bring up more search results.

Weetabix is easy to find. Try Wellcome or Matsusei.

How big are the bags Stacey? 1 bag = how many servings for you? - I guess Costco is really the only place to buy it.

I’ve tried my local wellcome but to no avail, just cheerios and choco chip sweet stuff.
Will try carrefour and Matsusei when I have time thank you.

Try Santa Cruz, the organic food chain. I’ve bought Weetabix there.

Cotton Fields Organic Stores has great cereal too!

you should get costco membership if you buy it regularly. it’s worth the price.

You mean Cotton Land.

You mean Cotton Land.[/quote]

Nope.
This place - - - > http://www.lonelyplanet.com/taiwan/taipei/restaurants/other/cottonfields-organic-health

Same place??

[quote=“hs172”]How big are the bags Stacey? 1 bag = how many servings for you? - I guess Costco is really the only place to buy it.

I’ve tried my local wellcome but to no avail, just cheerios and choco chip sweet stuff.
Will try carrefour and Matsusei when I have time thank you.[/quote]

Uh…I think it’s enough to last just under a month of 1/2 cup servings (1 bag). (only weekdays and the odd Saturday mind you).

If you’re feeling adventurous you could try making some. It’s not difficult at all and you can put dried blueberries in it! (dried blueberries are like unicorn tears…they’re sooo good.)

Ok so Carrefour has nothing.
RT mart has oat-cereal drink type things
Matsusei had bran flakes and Muesli, but it only contains oats and raisins. (I need nuts!) - Neihu location.

Where is Santa Cruz?
Acedubs - What type of cereal? Like those ones that can fill you up good for about 6-7 hours? I’m looking for those crunch mother F*ckers to make me eat less during lunch

If not I’ll just make my own I guess. What are rolled oats in chinese? Can you use those standard oats they sell in the supermarkets?

[quote=“hs172”]
Acedubs - What type of cereal? Like those ones that can fill you up good for about 6-7 hours? I’m looking for those crunch mother F*ckers to make me eat less during lunch

If not I’ll just make my own I guess. What are rolled oats in chinese? Can you use those standard oats they sell in the supermarkets?[/quote]

Nah! They’re BIG squares. Super good. Come in a blue cereal box. Try Cotton Fields. They have other cereals too. I wouldn’t recommend crap stuff. I eat about 3000-4000 calories a day so… Pretty familiar with eating. :smiley:

You shouldn’t have any problem finding rolled oats. I can’t read or speak Chinese and I’ve seen them before (even in small neighbourhood Wellcomes).

Do you have friends with Costco memberships? If you can make it out to Nankan I can take you after work one day.

Rolled oats, peanut butter, brown sugar, plain apple sauce, a tiny bit of butter. Scoop into cookie size. BAKE IT! EAT IT! NOMNOMNOM!

[quote=“hs172”]Where is Santa Cruz?
[/quote]
You can find them all over the island. There’re dozens of stores in Taipei. I’m sure you’ve seen them.

sh2.obuy.tw/page/santacruz/maplo … sshops.htm

Try this
webspartaiwan.com/index.html
Owner is Claude, Give him a ring and see if he has any. I have bought some from him.

I really like the City Super brand muesli, sold in a plastic package. My favorite is the All Fruit Muesli (you can see a picture here):

online.citysuper.com.hk/web/product/en/493

It doesn’t taste like there’s any sugar added, and it’s very reasonably priced.

So I bought the City Super brand Muesli. Its going great so far. I also bought some nuts at Cotton Fields.

I went to Hong Kong this weekend. I bought Jordan’s Muesli :smiley: oh god I missed those so much.
They’re the best goddamn things ever. jordanscereals.co.uk/produc … als/muesli

It costed a whopping 70 HKD $