WCIF Online Post Service?

I’m looking for a service which will print something I email them and then snail mail it to me to an address I specify in Taiwan. Sort of like convenience store printing, except I don’t want to leave the house, and I’m happy to wait. Does such a service exist?

Have you tried calling a print shop? I’m sure they’ll accommodate you but it depends on how much you’re looking to print. I doubt they’ll spend the time for a single A4 printout.

1 Like

Exactly, does a Taiwan version of this Australian business exist?

It is a small volume. I don’t really want to be twisting anyone’s arm or asking for any favours.

I’m not sure any shop will do this in taiwan. There’s 711 everywhere, guaranteed there’s one no less than 200 yards from your house, so such a business niche never existed. Maybe if there’s an app to pay someone to run errands they might do this for you.

Australia has much lower population density compared to taiwan, being a country about half the size of the us and only twice the population of taiwan. A lot of people live far from any shops, so this kind of business model makes more sense.

FYI Australia has around 25 million people, Taiwan has 23.

Ok fine thanks for the correction.

Point is there’s a 711 less than 200 yards from most people in taiwan so doing prints by mail was never a viable business model unless its for specialty prints like t shirts

I did it once. Online. Give me a bit to find the business.

Hope your chinese is up to snuff.