WCIF restaurants in Tainan with nachos?

we went to fridays last time and it didn’t have Nachos anymore, wondering if there’s any other restaurans in Tainan with Nachos. And it must be a restaurant where we can bring out young kids with us. thanx

Wanny: You might want to try Mexico to Go over on Chung Cheng Road.

Willies Second Base also has nachos, but I don’t think it’s an ideal place for young kids.

Thanks, Ill try that.

Just be careful that you don’t end up with what some Taiwan restaurants mistakenly believe are nachos: nacho cheese flavored Doritos with some salsa poured over them.

I’ve gotten stuck with those on more than one occasion. Yecch!

Yea, my husband wouldn’t like that. He complains about how taiwanese restaurants make western food mistakenly alot. And I am not looking for tacos too, even though that would be nice since we can’t find taco bell in taiwan yet. Actually, that Mexico To Go place looks like for only take out, we want a place where we can sit in and eat and with also other kinds of western food.

[quote=“cranky laowai”]Just be careful that you don’t end up with what some Taiwan restaurants mistakenly believe are nachos: nacho cheese flavored Doritos with some salsa poured over them.

I’ve gotten stuck with those on more than one occasion. Yecch![/quote]

[quote=“wanny”]Yea, my husband wouldn’t like that. He complains about how taiwanese restaurants make western food mistakenly alot. And I am not looking for tacos too, even though that would be nice since we can’t find taco bell in taiwan yet. Actually, that Mexico To Go place looks like for only take out, we want a place where we can sit in and eat and with also other kinds of western food.

[quote=“cranky laowai”]Just be careful that you don’t end up with what some Taiwan restaurants mistakenly believe are nachos: nacho cheese flavored Doritos with some salsa poured over them.

I’ve gotten stuck with those on more than one occasion. Yecch![/quote][/quote]

Redwolf has probably the best ‘supreme’ nachos around. 280ntd. Huge portion.

Unfortunately, you’re never likely to. Taco Bell isn’t in Taiwan :frowning: Apparently, it was at one point (so I’ve heard), but not since I’ve been here.

Chillies (sp?) has some really great nachos, as well. And they’re not just Doritos with crap thrown on top. I’d imagine there’s a Chillies in Tainan is there not?

Not. :frowning:
BTW has anyone been to Mex to Go in the last week or two? I keep getting her voice mail when I call. I haven’t gone by there to see if she’s still in business. :ponder: