WCIF White Mice?

I have snakes.
They eat white mice.
Live ones.
I get them for 20nt a piece or 3/50 at a pet store way over on Hoping W road.
But I hate driving all the way over there.
Anyone know a pet store that carries them in the Muzha/Xindien/Jingmei/Gongguan area?

Can’t your mice just make more mice on the spot? :smiley:

Don’t breed mice, they stink too much. Breed rats instead, and you’ll find that the babies, once past the pinkie stage, make excellent mouse substitutes. Be nice to your captive rats, so they aren’t stressed and breed well. have two females (one in each box) and one male (that you allow to service the females alternately), and you’ll easily make ten babies a month. How often does your snake eat?

There is a bird store in the Old Street in Bitan that might sell them for that purpose.

ps.
I’ve been considering feeding mice to the cats so they can transition into raw meat.

I’ve got a spare cat. Just how big are those snakes?

They’re each a good 4 feet long.
1 Ball Python, 1 King, 1 Corn.
I try to feed them weekly.
I used to breed mice myself, but they were smelly and a hassle.
I’d rather just pick them up.

I’ve got one of those animals that eats cats and dogs. Where can I buy cheap puppies and kittens to feed my macho pet?

Myself, I like to eat likkle piggy-wiggies and cute fluffy lambs.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]I’ve got one of those animals that eats cats and dogs. Where can I buy cheap puppies and kittens to feed my macho pet?

Myself, I like to eat likkle piggy-wiggies and cute fluffy lambs.[/quote]

If you need a snake washer there are places for that too

[quote=“Josefus”]I have snakes.
They eat white mice.
Live ones.
I get them for 20nt a piece or 3/50 at a pet store way over on Hoping W road.
But I hate driving all the way over there.
Anyone know a pet store that carries them in the Muzha/Hindien/Jingmei/Gongguan area?[/quote]

And do you watch the white live mice being chomped by your “pets” ?
Poor babies!
How can you sleep at night after seeing this thing?

The white mouse situation has been pretty grim since the Typhoon. Anyone had any luck getting some?

That store on Hoping West usually gets them in on Tuesdays but last week, no shipment. They promised Saturday so I went again but no luck.

They blamed it on floods.

I was able to get them 2 days ago, but yeah, they didn’t have any last week.
They sold me some cute fat grey ones cheap instead.

Thanks for the intell. Mr Toad is now happily engorged after breaking his month-long fast. I grabbed the stores card so I can phone ahead in the future. I went four times in a row for nothing.

Anyone traveling a long distance is well-advised to call ahead.

San Shing Birds Shop
No. 9 Sec 3 Heping West

02 2306 8609

Get 'em while they’re live :taz:

[quote=“Josefus”]I was able to get them 2 days ago, but yeah, they didn’t have any last week.
They sold me some cute fat grey ones cheap instead.[/quote]

Just for curiosity’s sake, is there any nutritional difference between grey and white ones? Or is it just cleanliness? :smiley:

Now, that is a serious question. I’m still mulling mice as alternative protein supplement for my cats. Seriously.

I have one snake here, but I used to breed lampropeltis before moving to Taiwan. Rats are much better to breed and the hoppers have sufficient bone development to provide the calcium your snakes need. Pinkies have really not matured enough yet.

What kind of snakes do you have?

No.