We created a new app for learning Taiwanese-style Chinese!

Hey! Guys :star2: If you’re interested in Taiwanese-style Chinese language, you’re in for a treat! :taiwan:
Click the link below to join the survey! :speech_balloon:

You have the chance to win a special Louisa coffee and pastry set! :coffee::sparkles:

We’re introducing a teaching app with Taiwanese accents and local culture. It’s finally hitting the market!

Before the big launch, we’d love to learn about your habits when it comes to learning the Chinese language. :tada:

Thank you for your joining!

2 Likes

For question 13: what if all the time?
14: what if other or none of the above?

2 Likes

Just so you know, I spent a good minute or two, clicking between this post and your survey, before I realized that you mean you’re making an app for Taiwanese Mandarin (as opposed to Beijing Mandarin).

(I might be the only one who saw “Taiwanese-style” and thought that meant the teaching style would be that of Taiwan. In other words, kill and drill vs something useful. I genuinely didn’t realize you were talking about the style of Mandarin Chinese that is spoken in Taiwan…)

3 Likes

那挺好的呗,侬咋否早点儿创侬个应用呀?害个我拢学个北方普通话,我唠嗑冇人听懂我呢!

(I’m totally kidding; I actually learned Mandarin as a kid here in Taiwan from public school and I’m still fluent… If anybody doesn’t get the joke, I’m replying with an exaggerated Northern Mainland Chinese vocabulary mixed with words from Cantonese and Shanghainese :rofl:)

2 Likes

I guess that’s cause it says “Taiwanese style Chinese learning” instead of “learning Taiwanese style Chinese.” Maybe a title edit could make it more clear.

3 Likes

Done!

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Choose the most frequently used time for question 13.
Question 14 includes additional options.

1 Like