Website for estimating $ per ping based on area?

Does anyone know a website for estimating $ per ping for an area based on recent sales? Would be great if it had historical data too where I could see a chart of price per ping changes in that particular area.

1 Like

All ping are not created equal?

1 Like

Can only really find a list of each sale, is there a way to see the average price for an area on that site?

https://www.leju.com.tw/

Thanks, what do I press to get up the average for an area?

Enter geographic information. For example, to find average prices in the Wanfang public housing area of Wenshan District in Taipei enter 萬芳 and choose the first selection. The next page will show you average prices. 510k/ping. This site is really convenent.

For Taitung City’s Donghai public housing block A, the average per ping price in the past year was 143k/ping.

1 Like

Sorry if I’m being a dumbass, but I can only see the recent prices for individual properties, not an average for an area. Am I missing something? xD

My comments on how to get averages were for the site @hansioux shared. Your screen shot is from the MOI site. I don’t know how to see averages there. Apologies for the confusion.

Because price per ping depends not just on administrative district, it depends on which street, which side faces the sun, what floor (if not whole building), where in the street it’s located, the phase of the moon, which gods birthday it is on the day of negotiation, and who knows what else.

So they can only tell you closing price, not how much you should expect. It also changes regularly, possibly by the hour.

Feng shui also affects the price too, so keep that in mind.

If it’s haunted, you can ask for a third off, but just be aware that this will affect the banks willingness to give you a loan for it.

1 Like