Weht kfc?

Maybe it’s just where you live. On my way from home to work there are two KFC’s in my neighborhood and another in my office building. :idunno: Too many for my liking. Too greasy. Ych.

Oh, and what’s WEHT? :homer:

What ever happened to …
ex. WEHT my being able to eat fried chicken and not suffer any repercussions? Answer: I’m not 20 anymore. :frowning:

Cheers!

It WHET my appetite.

Its PHAT and WHET!

1. They dont have potato and gravy :snooty:

2. The chicken burgers are all THIGH meat, no breast! :grrr:

:woodstock:

I used to walk past a KLG on my way to and from the MRT I took to work in Taipei. Much better than KFC. But KFCs are everywhere in Taiwan, or used to be. I almost never ate KFC anyway, but the last time was in my first trimester and KFC was the first thing that, erm, returned on me. So that was it for KFC. Used to have two in my Arkansas home town, but now none.

KFC sucks IMHO, even I do eat it sometimes (like twice a year). Not a friend of fried chicken anyway.
Miss the Kenny Roger’s (yep, that Kenny Rogers) chain that I went to in Malaysia quite often, flame grilled chicken and several nice side dishes to choose from.

[quote=“Jack Burton”]The KFC in Asia (that I have been to) seem to suck and far inferior to what’s available in the US.

The Popeyes in the US is far greasier.

For Taiwan, I love that Japanese burger joint.[/quote]

That Japanese burger joint would be Mos burger, whose slogan “The taste of happiness, everyday” is best pronounced in a sweedish accent.

I do like their spicy hotdogs though.

[quote=“Mick”][quote=“Jack Burton”]The KFC in Asia (that I have been to) seem to suck and far inferior to what’s available in the US.

The Popeyes in the US is far greasier.

For Taiwan, I love that Japanese burger joint.[/quote]

That Japanese burger joint would be Mos burger, whose slogan “The taste of happiness, everyday” is best pronounced in a sweedish accent.

I do like their spicy hotdogs though.[/quote]

Heh heh heh! You little sveedish hotdog, you!

It’s good to see places like KFC offer a healthier meal option. So will this be available in Taiwan?

everyone hates on this ‘sandwich’ but how different is it than a ji-pai?

I really hope they get it here.

It isn’t like a typical fastfood bun is healthy anyways.

That was a good article. When the guy mentions calories/fat, that’s pretty scary. It’s in fact surprising they launch such products when all the media is talking about is eating healthier and bla bla bla. I guess there’s demand for it…

Um, it’s like taking a jipai, and then adding a fatty, salt-laden sauce plus two kinds of fatty, salt-laden cheese and two, count 'em, TWO, strips of fatty, salt and nitrite-laden bacon, then folding it in half. So while a jipai isn’t healthy, this is significantly worse. :2cents:

[quote]I really hope they get it here.

It isn’t like a typical fastfood bun is healthy anyways.[/quote]

The bun isn’t the point. But hey, if it’s your kind of food, great! :laughing: BTW, do try that seven-layer burger and tell us how it is, won’t ya?

Chicken Kiev for the fat unwashed chavs. Kill 'em off quicker. How can this be a bad thing?

Exactly. :laughing:

(scratching Chicken Kiev off tonight’s dinner menu)

LOL, I love how you assume anyone with an interest in this would be fat and unwashed, I am probably in better shape and healthier than both you guys (DB and SM).

Yes, fast food is unhealthy, no one is denying that, but it is always laughable that people go mental when KFC or Hardees (with their 1400 calorie burger of a few years back) or any other grease pit comes out with a gasp unhealthy product.

OFG! KFC has a new sandwich, and it is SOOOOOO unhealthy!!!

ya don’t say…

Last time I checked every other item in the store was a grease soaked piece of crap with negligible nutritional value.

I eat fast food on occasion, can’t really stomach it more than once in a while, but I really don’t see how this particular sandwich is any different healthwise than what is already on offer.

People over-react way too much.

As far as the fastfood genre (if I can say that) goes, this is quite creative.