Weird Deformities

I thought I would start a “thread” on wierd physical afflictions people have. Just saw this on the BBC today – one of three in the world. A real human mermaid

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4235033.stm

Sounds a bit messy, you wouldn’t want to take her home after she’s had a vindaloo. :help:

Watch it. This gets ugly and it’ll get floundered. Making fun of the afflicted is pretty low-class, wouldn’t you say? :s

I didn’t start this thread to make fun of afflicted people. I started it to raise awareness for people who have afflictions that are uncommon. By raising people’s awareness we can make a difference and overcome ignorance, prejudice, and hate. :bravo:

she’s so cute though! Look at her! :bouncy:

I didn’t start this thread to make fun of afflicted people. I started it to raise awareness for people who have afflictions that are uncommon. By raising people’s awareness we can make a difference and overcome ignorance, prejudice, and hate. :bravo:[/quote]
Not you Chewy. I was referring to the follow-up post.

No worries :slight_smile:

That guy with hair all over his face looks like something from a science fiction movie. And don’t talk about my ears.

I used to teach the story of Chang & Eng when I was a teacher in Japan. Its quite a bizarre story. These are the original Siamese Twins.

http://phreeque.tripod.com/chang_eng.html

They ended up having something like 21 children. The mind boggles.

Sounds a bit messy, you wouldn’t want to take her home after she’s had a vindaloo. :help:[/quote]

good one. :laughing:

But like the hairy guy and the aged Kenny G, I too am a caring, nurturing type. Therefore, I’ll refrain from further comment

This story serves as a big shaadup to all those who think medical costs are too high.

Let’s see how expensive modern medicine allows this beautiful little girl a more normal life.

Jia-yo! :slight_smile:

Excellent call BTW sandman. All this intrigue recently about the Mods and their “powers”. Judgement, conscience and heart = all we need.