Western music CD store?

Once you go FLAC you don’t go back and I refuse to pirate it, so I am hoping to find a western music CD store that will sell the new Nightwish album, Endless Forms Most Beautiful. Where can I find this? :discodance:

Probably plenty of places but I’d hardly call them Western music CD stores as they all unsurprisingly sell a lot of stuff from Asia. Eslite bookstores may well a good place to start.

It’s hard to recommend a place without knowing your location (or since you don’t say, should we just assume Taipei?).

[quote=“Matchstick_man”]Probably plenty of places but I’d hardly call them Western music CD stores as they all unsurprisingly sell a lot of stuff from Asia. Eslite bookstores may well a good place to start.

It’s hard to recommend a place without knowing your location (or since you don’t say, should we just assume Taipei?).[/quote]
Oh right my bad, I am in Taipei.

Rage, rage, the Eslite music store in Taipei is closed until the 16th or something. :fume:

I found the second one but they don’t have it :frowning:

Online here if you can

pcstore.com.tw/mkrock/M03152314.htm

[quote=“Tempo Gain”]Online here if you can

pcstore.com.tw/mkrock/M03152314.htm[/quote]
Thank you but I can’t. This album came out in the US the day I left the states and I wanted to get it but my flight left early in the morning :astonished:

Try the store at Hankou street, number 3, basement 1. Big selection Asian and Western. It is close to Mitsukoshi Department Store by Taipei Main Station.

Thanks buddy. As it turns out, they are selling it in FLAC format on the label’s website. Which is amazing but then I shouldn’t expect anything less from Nightwish!

For sure, that’s some pretty esoteric metal. I feel like there must be a store somewhere in Taipei specializing in such, but I don’t know where it is.

Which one is closed?
We have some gift certificates and we planned on getting some music and DVDs for the kid today!

Which one is closed?
We have some gift certificates and we planned on getting some music and DVDs for the kid today![/quote]
The xinyi one near the three or so shin matsukoshi department stores but there’s a second one with music in B2 that was open.

Thanks for reminding me that this was out.

Is Rose Records still open? (MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing)

Used to go there a lot when it was Tower Records.

PonoMusic sells music in flac format.

Although it says used book store, it is now a record store with DVDs too. A friend buys CDs every week there. Some are dirt cheap.
goo.gl/maps/d6jjJ

PonoMusic sells music in flac format.[/quote]

Just call them CDs and get it over with…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk