Whack Things in Taiwan 2018

There you are , in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife … :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Keep making fun of us. Nobody’s new stroller is pink. It was on sale so meipanfa, but it has wheels with shock absorber.

Booties are not needed if your baby is not going to walk.

Baby’s got no exercise! Baby will grow sideways.

I can see the booties for protected their feet against the hot summer pavement.

She looks just like the girl that did the Naked Kiki Challenge! Is it the same girl?? :sweat_smile:

This probably isn’t only Taiwan but coffee flavored “tasty dried pork strips” at a coffee shop, this world is spinning out of control.

It’s like we know this is a bizarre idea so we’re going to write about how wonderful and delicious it is and then put pictures of pigs.

My wife won’t let me on the back of her scooter if I’m drunk. I’m too annoying. Truth!

Strawberry flavored snacks for dogs anyone?

Sure, you need to have coffee flavored pork with your coffee flavored smoothie (frappe)!

That’s whack.

So she makes you drive?

Is McDonald’s giving away free food or something today?

Hello Kitty dolls again?

Nothing else to do, it’s raining and they are covered! LINE UP! For what? No one in that line knows, they just line up to be in the line!

Shops that claim to be a drug store, but are mostly makeup and shampoo and questionable health food. And then they put oatmeal on the health food shelf. Can’t fill a prescription there.

I’m absolutely sure that the oatmeal company pays them to put it there.

And by the way why is this picture cut off?

And a follow-up, places on the street that are drug stores but look like the products on the shelf have been there for 25 years.

Could have a thread for a picture of the oldest shop still selling pharmaceuticals.

That’s because doctors have an almost monopoly on dispensing meds.

BS.
In the last 10 years, almost all clinicians have stopped dispensing meds. They all now give you a prescription for the next door/nearby pharmacy.

Not mine!
So why are pharmacies selling toys and all kinds of things that really don’t belong in a pharmacy?

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I’ve got about 6 or 7 pharmacies in my neighborhood and they sell medicine and medical supplies.
And at least a dozen doctors and several dentists, and they all write prescriptions.
“Monopoly”?
Hardly

Maybe you guys should check the signage more carefully before entering