How are you providing for your retirement ?
- Expect the National/State pension system to support me
- Expect my employers pension system to support me
- Invested in Personal Retirement funding.
- Expect my children to look after me.
- Nothing, what is retirement ?
All of us at some point in the future are likely to have to stop working. At that point our ability to live in the way we want to live will depend on what planning we have done during our working lives.
What if anything have people done to ensure that they will be able to continue living in the style and manner that they have come accustomed to.
More and more National/State pension systems are becoming over burdened as the original model that they were setup on is no longer valid. People are living longer, and a number of western countries are seeing a demographic shift upwards in the average age of their populations.
So what are people doing ?