What bars or clubs have all you can drink for cheap in Taipei?

Jeez, you really need to try and be a better adult role model for our underaged OP. :sunglasses:

Haha apparently he is buying beer and drinkin at 7/11 its too late he is corrupted already …

Actually, one option with lots of young students AND rock music is Revolver. Not all you can drink,but at least cheaper Taiwan beer at I think NTD 80-100. Also awesome live bands, everything Rocky from folk rock up to Punk, metal etc.

Revolver
No. 1-1號, Section 1, Roosevelt Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, 100
02 3393 1678
https://maps.app.goo.gl/MT9s1LSHqjJaTgE68

1 Like

Only during happy hour, and most people stand outside, why not just go to 7/11 and stand there drinking your beer…they will tell you they own the sidewalk move away from the fun and drink in the dark corner
I do at times like going there dont get me wrong haha its a cheap happy hour

1 Like

I’m almost 18 so I am just getting prepared yknow

2 Likes

Hehe good job! Hope you can stand the music in clubs here, though.

By the way, many young Taiwanese can’t handle alcohol well. So outside the all you can drink clubs, be prepared to see bunches of pretty girls in short skirts and heels… loudly vomiting and feeding the bushes. Young boys as well, just differently dressed… Most of the time.

Op are you a student? If so check triangle clubs fb I think they have a student aycd night
Inside yuanshan expo cover

1 Like

Yeah I am aware hahahaha. Went to a bar one time and the music was so loud and shit. Also asian friends always turn into tomatoes when they drink LMAO.