What bars or clubs have all you can drink for cheap in Taipei?

I am looking for a bar or club that has all you can drink for not a lot of money as I don’t have a lot to spend on nights out.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Old school,.Yeah man !

4 Likes

Invite a lot of friends and do this at home?

7-11

Bars and clubs are for rich folks who thinks spending more on drinks than meals is a good value.

Yah usually we just hit up the 711 but yknow, we tryna meet some people.

Yea that could be a problem. Nobody at 7-11 is going to want to get to know you. But then those other bars are just money pits. And if it’s girls you’re after they’re pretty much gold diggers.

1 Like

I remember when I was 17 and started going to (literally ) underground bars with my bros and friends . Good times.~

The problem is, bars are pretty much a Western thing.

Taiwanese do not go there to hang out or whatever. They go to KTV type places (Cashbox or Holiday, take your pick), dollar theater type places where it’s a small room with a home theater and you watch whatever movie you pick. Those types of places will be within a Taiwanese budget.

Only people in Taiwan who goes to bars are either foreigners who is willing to pay more than the cost of a good meal for a single drink, or rich Taiwanese who wants to meet gullible foreign guys.

1 Like

I always had good times in Taipei.
Tons of parties, great time with girls (I was younger tho) and not sure I met gold diggers since at that time my salary was below 1,000USD/monthly. (And I was living in Europe).

These Taipei night clubs have all you can drink options: Wave , M Taipei , Box , Klash , AQ CAVA

Kaohsiung options :

Taichung options:

4 Likes

Mirror Lounge was all you can drink and was fairly cheap. Staff was okay, food and snacks were expensive. I haven’t been there in 2.5 years though so I’m not sure if it still is.

Find Alley is all you can drink on Saturdays. 900 for guys and 800 girls. Cocktail focused

1 Like

Maybe in 2010, not in 2020. Bars are popping up every week and you need to have a reservation for the good ones in Taipei

What day do you want to drink and what do you want to drink?
prices do flux, and some places are extremely limited ie one beer choice( sometimes warmish) haha
400nt for guys i think is the cheapest i found
Some places are free for ladies (some with a dress required)

7/11 has all you can drink wtf? Where? How much?

@quorthon123 please be aware that all clubs check the age of the clients by requiring ID. So if you’re still 17 as you write on your profile, it might be an issue.

Wave at times is packed 100% Taiwanese, i know this cause i was the only foreigner multiple times
Not very western i wish it was.

The music/dj was horrible, horrible, no dancing, just “are you ready…again are you ready…, again are you ready “ but the Taiwanese lcoals we bat frankin crazy for it! It is very popular…

There are lots of bars in Taipei, Taiwanese ones with cheap food are OK nt$150 for large bottle Taiwan Gold.
The Hammer yonghe is probably best bet if you just want few beers and standard but good food. I also like Vinyl Decision good priced beer and food even listen to music you’ve chosen from huge collection.

But he’s “tryna vibe.” Why did you have to harsh his mellow? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Are they checking age ? When your a foreigner your required to have a id even if you have white hair and dentures

Or is that discrimination? Haha

1 Like

Some outside bars under Yong Fu bridge that can be quite lively on weekend nights, open at 9pm I think beer again nt$150 large Taiwan gold.
Go to 7/11 Gongguan first and get tanked up short walk to Gongguan Riverside park (yong Fu bridge) my favourite 7/11 for drinking at.
Also a Hip Hop bar there Pipe Live Music , though not looking like you would be interested in that, Younger Taiwanese use it.

1 Like

Op is asking bars or clubs with all you can drink cheap!

Sorry milk somehow i clicked reply to you. Im drunk now

1 Like