What do Taiwanese women really think of my beer belly?

[quote=“Richardm”][quote=“Namahottie”]

I see a split thread beginning…How do you know if your man has balls or not… :unamused:[/quote]
My beer belly has gotten so big, I have to ask for a second opinion.[/quote]

Haha…good one. Nice connection between the two topics. :bravo:

mine is not really big at all…a little bit of a blimp…yet still I get comments from my school manager and students…

“hahaha…Teacher are you pregnant…hahaha”

Little bastards.

Just have to say Bubba 2 Guns is burning it up on this thread - funny - funny - funny - thanks for the laughs. The folks I’m working with wanna know what is making me laugh so hard. :laughing: :bravo: :notworthy:

Bodo

The only reason is because I HAVE balls! (2 at last count)

AND a beer belly along with the aftermarket options of love handles-

which, I might add come in handy when carrying a passenger on a fast

motorcycle. :happybiker: Handy love Handles.

Indiana, you’ve hurt my feelings! As a smooth-skinned and streamlined fellow, I’d never before imagined that would warrant my being described as “gross”. :frowning:

But I agree with your remark about the guy’s prattish pose and expression. I’d have thought that, if he had pleasing features, a decent haircut, a warm smile, and a proper understanding of how to dress, to complement his fit and well-toned bod, he’d be worthier of attracting Erhu’s attention or that of any other woman who doesn’t share the strange Indianan predilection for hairy fat guts. :wink:

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]The only reason is because I have balls! (2 at last count)

AND a beer belly along with the aftermarket options of love handles-

which, I might add come in handy when carrying a passenger on a fast

motorcycle. :happybiker: Handy love Handles.[/quote]

With regards to weight and bikes…every 7 pounds roughly translates into 1 Horse power. So the cheapest way to gain horse power on a bike…is to lose weight.

At least medically, I’m not sure that is exactly true. I wish I could remember where I read it but the quoted figure for medically obese people in the US was astonishingly high. Most people don’t even realize they are technically obese - they just think they are chubby.

to help all the onfused out there,here’s the difference between guts and balls

Guts is arriving home late after a night out with the boys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: “Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?”

Balls is coming home late after a night out with the boys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the backside and having the balls to say: “You’re next!”

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

[quote=“kelake”][quote=“gcat”]

In addition, overweight in Taiwan is measured differently to overweight in the west. Some of this has a medical grounding (Asian healthy body weigh is lower than westerners), but mostly it’s a weird aesthetic. So if in the west you’re considered ok, but would ideally loose a couple of kg (like me) you’re probably considered fat here (I am).

[/quote]

At least medically, I’m not sure that is exactly true. I wish I could remember where I read it but the quoted figure for medically obese people in the US was astonishingly high. Most people don’t even realize they are technically obese - they just think they are chubby.[/quote]

You misunderstood me. I didn’t say that there are less obese people in the West - there’s lots of reports that there are. I just said that the medical scale for normal/overweight/obese is different for different racial groups. IE the healthy body range for an Asian person is lower than a caucasian.

I disagree with you as long as I’m not in a bar like Carnegie’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

You are right. Taiwanese just don’t accept fat, especially girls.
Tons of girls still want to be thinner though they are considered slim. :unamused:

Nope. Women generally don’t like fat nor like the way fat looks but tell you what? It just feels so comfortably soft when you lie down on a beer belly (or a little bit of gut, if you prefer this term. :slight_smile:)

Then stop posting drivel in the IP forum. :stuck_out_tongue: