What do you love/hate about Taipei? City Hall wants to know!

I am a Canadian urban planning student working at Taipei City Hall, i have been asked to find out what foreigners love and hate about taipei. They want to know the little things you like and dislike about the city. Dont say the museams, or C.K.S. Hall, mention something about your neighborhood park, the streets you walk along, the lack of sanitaition, secret neighborhoods, stray dogs whatever. If you can, please include details. This will be a large project that will end up as a presentation for the City Planning department. I will have a more formal questionaire later, right now im just trying to get a rough sketch of the issues. I would really appreciate your input. include as much or as little detail as you like, hopefully the city will actually do something about it! thank you.
sauce_e@hotmail.com

Please post your messages in just one place :cry:

Sorry, i thought it would reach more people if i posted in multiple places. Not everyone reads Culture and History. If it takes up too much space, feel free to delete it. Otherwise, I would appreciate if you left it. I think it can benefit everyone. Thank You.

Just one forum, please. It’s more efficient that way.

I’m closing this thread and advising people to respond to the same thread in the Living in Taiwan forum.

–the moderator