What do you want on the online Chinese language learning website?

Hello everyone!I’m from National Taiwan Normal University student!

This questionnaire is designed to understand the demand for the functions and contents of the online Chinese language learning website. This study questionnaire needs to be anonymous and the contents you filled in will only be used for academic research purpose only.
Thank you for your participation. We will randomly draw three respondents and give out $100 NTD respectively. If you want to join the prize draw, please leave your email
Finally, thank you once again for your enthusiastic participation.https://www.surveycake.com/s/wokWX?fbclid=IwAR1WGjpYua4jdBN5pqVhh_OFIBFIUP4ExDgYIBkxWNHcd1ylQGNzNjLH4So

Pls post the results when you are done plus a link to the manuscript after it is published

1 Like

Is this a website in the process of being made, or one that already exists?

2 Likes

OK ! No problem!

This is a survey to collect everyone’s idea ! Provide the website be made in the future!So hope if you can share this survey to all your friends! Thank you very much!

Honestly, I hope that, for your sake, this is a pilot test of a questionnaire or survey. The reason is that many of the questions are completely vague and incomprehensible without an example provided. I would consider consulting with your advisor to determine how you can clarify the questions and provide some examples so that the respondents can know what you’re talking about. Most of the answers I had to respond to with “neutral” because I couldn’t understand the point you are trying to make for those questions. Anyways, best of luck. Designing a clear and useful questionnaire takes time and practice and I hope that you can make some modifications in order to better collect useful data and provide some contributions based on meaningful results.

2 Likes

Thanks for your helpful suggestion!! :smiley:

1 Like

Best of luck. A useful Taiwan-based CSL website would be very welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you very much ! By the way, could you help me to share this survey? Thank you once again :innocent:

I highly recommend rewording and adding examples to support your questions first. In an improved, clearer, version, I would be happy to share. However, I only have one friend on social media (FB, LINE, IG, 等等) that would be a potential CSL learner. Sorry.

I understand ! Thank you so much!I will work hardly ! :muscle:

1 Like