What does it mean?

oh and whlst im deep in through

what does Ink strill wet in passport mean?

how does that change?

do i need to bribe someone to become something cooler?

or do i justg need to write endless drival - like certain “enlightened ones”

then if i am prepared to writre the endless drival, do i get a “promotion” relevent to how much i write, how many posts I make, or is it just on the inaneness of my conversation - that being a true mark of how long ive been here?!?!?!

[quote=“itakitez”]oh and whlst im deep in through

what does Ink strill wet in passport mean?

how does that change?

do i need to bribe someone to become something cooler?

or do i justg need to write endless drival - like certain “enlightened ones”

then if i am prepared to writre the endless drival, do i get a “promotion” relevent to how much i write, how many posts I make, or is it just on the inaneness of my conversation - that being a true mark of how long ive been here?!?!?![/quote]

Just keep posting and ur title changes - looks like urs changed now acutally.
I dont think people on forumosa really care about the rankings tho, it doesnt really mean much other than u’ve been here a while.

The only reason I care about them is seeing which one will come up next.

P.S. Experienced people say getting into fights in IP is the best way to rack them up.

Pay no attention. They seem to change randomely for no apparent reason.

drivel helps

Holy cow, you have 11410 postings… :astonished:

Come on now, give him some so that he gets promoted… :wink:

itakitez, What ya’ gotta do is post compulsively in as many threads as possible, regardless of whether or not you have anything to substantial to offer to the topic. If you disagree with what someone wrote but can’t refute it, just make non-judicious use of emoticons. The wanker emoticon is especially useful for insulting other posters without falling afoul of the rules.

When posting in the political threads, just post multiple links to sources that agree with your particular ideology. Dismiss opponents’ sources as biased, and throw in a few more emoticons for good measure.

Lastly, remember that nobody can become a Bodhisattva solely on their own time. Get a job where you are on the clock for eight hours a day, but only have a few hours of work to do in that time. Resist the temptation to spend all that time online learning something new, or improving yourself in some way. Just come here and post! post! post!

Send me money…

They mean nothing. Ignore them, and focus on your inner grasshopper.

What does “oh and whlst im deep in through” mean?

thanks for all the advice - tainan cowboy I really like the pimp of prosititues and … one, how much would that set me back :smiley: :blush: :fume: :s :rainbow:

although i couldnt agree more with the fact I should ignore them :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

wait which one is the wanker emotioncon? :loco: :help: :smiling_imp: :unamused: :sunglasses:

i reckon with all this irrelevent advice ill be a bhoddivista in no time… but piss others right off :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :sunglasses: - although i guess thats what being boddavista means :loco: :rainbow: :fume: :laughing:

should be “deep thought”

i had just posted up an equally intellectual thread about the flavour of package flavourings… comparing the flavouring (ie E2546) in the uk is cheese and onion but here it is swiss cheese…

[url]A new Flavour?