The woman is too clingy when she…
- calls/texts me 3 times a day or more.
- calls/texts me everyday.
- calls/texts every other day.
- wants to have one-on-one together time with me all the time.
- wants to be present in all of my activities.
- must have my entire attention all the time, not matter where we are or who we’re with.
- wants to know my exact whereabouts at any given point.
- must see me (or talk on the phone for > 1hr) at least 4 times a week.
- dislikes letting me hang out with my friends.
- dislikes letting me hang out with my female friends.
- dislikes most if not all of the other female species around me.
In my short time on forumosa, this term came up many-a-times describing tw women. But what is considered clingy anyway? Just how clingy is “too clingy”?
In my opinion, some of these behaviors are clearly clingy while others are not. I guess you can select all of which you consider to be “too clingy” behavior.