What exactly would China do with Taiwan?

No just ban traditional. :rofl:

Guy

1 Like

In simplified Mandarin, there would only be one negation word, 不. No more 沒, 別, 甭, 免, 毋, 否, 休, 未 or any of that crap.

不在 for 沒
不要 for 別, 休, and 毋
不用 for 甭 and 免
不是 for 否
不曾 for 未

2 Likes

March into National Palace Museum and finish Mao’s cultural revolution, burning everything down.

2 Likes

Wow. That pretty much sums it up. Can’t think of anything you missed.

Oh: the MRT would turn into a Chinese subway, with obnoxious police-state security procedures.

2 Likes

Oh my god you are killing me here

The obsession of Chinese governments through the ages with outside threats is so funny.

Guys: it’s the peasants! It’s always the peasants!

1 Like

I know a guy who could do it with 2.

Should we start practicing our erhua now then?

No erhua in Simplified Mandarin. In fact all diminutives are forbidden.

I guess they would start filling up the ‘Straight’ by dredging sand from somewhere, connecting Taiwan to the ‘motherland’.

2 Likes

Totalitarianism!

They would hold “free and fair elections”, just ban the DPP and other splittists.

Look what they do to their own people…

Anyone else got tunnels/shelters and a few years of supplies hidden away?

留到不留人 is a formidable concept in China though. There’s still a lot of vitriol, disdain, animosity for Taiwanese people irrespective of whether the average Chinese person actually cares about the TW issue or not

Haters gonna hate…

Better make sure our possy is bigger than theirs.

留島不留人

Such a disgusting notion as well. Always freaks me out when I’m reading mainstream news on wechat and see this in articles

Land grab is about assets/wealth/greed and not people/humanity/Earth.

I have noticed a lot more talk of invasion by China on here and FB. And now we have a sick US president poisoned by the China virus. The question should not be “Would they invade Taiwan but rather, can they invade ?”, as we all know they want Taiwan.

Wtf is a possy? Is it like a posse of pussy?

Messed it up? That’s a pretty incredible feat. Japan will snap that up in a hot second.