What gift do you want to get from your SO?

I am watching a Tv program.Its topic is very interesting.
They rank the first third gifts which men get from their SO.
1.scarf , 2 wallet ,3jeans or T-shirts.
The male guest shouted “Oh…dont give us this…”.
He just agreed the third is Ok.
But girls have to know better what size he is on .
Another female guest pointed out the point"dont try to change your bf’s habit or life style when you gave them gift.

I am curious what do you want to get from Your SO most?
:unamused:

I buy whatever I like for myself. So a great gift has to be either thoughtful and personal or EXPENSIVE.

The best gifts I got from boys were;

(1) a second-hand BBC computer coupled with the more patience than any man alive has to teach me how to use it so I could write up my A-level extended essay about Thomas Sodding Hardy.
(2) about 30 tapes with a vinyl album recorded on each side in a shoebox.
(3) a single ticket to a festival with 15 pounds of spending money. He didn’t have enough money for both of us to go and he knew I really wanted to go but couldn’t afford it.

I’ve realised these were all from the same guy I went out with from 17-20. These weren’t even birthday gifts. I should have married him. Buttercup will now go and meditate on the arrogance and folly of youth.

Buttercup he was obviously far too sensitive. I bought my ex-wife a washing machine, vaccuum cleaner and microwave. In that order for the first 3 years of our marriage I think. :laughing:

Worked out well, didn’t it? :wink:

I don’t do cleaning. It is boring. I have a washing machine but it’s kind of a waste of time because you only have to get the clothes ironed anyway and the laundry’s next to the ironing man.

He was fab. Welsh, but fab.

Mine is giving me a new cell phone today. I don’t know about it. Shhh.
That is the best gift. Because i need it. And because it is the one I have been lusting after for months.
Otherwise.

1. Musical instruments. 5 strings is best.
  2. Something I can read.
  3. Useful things I need. Like a Jacket or good jogging shoes.
  4. Sporting goods. I need a new wetsuit or some creek walking shoes.
  5. The best gift he gives me all the time. The cutest smile around.

Mine gave me socks for which I was so grateful and the only thing I expected…then she pulls out a bag containing a 60GB iPod! That was the cherry on top of an already good gift!

60GB. Cool! Never trust a boy who gives you a Nano, ladies. Especially if it’s w… oh never mind.

I would like a playstation 3 from my SO :slight_smile:

Oh wait… I dont have a SO :frowning:

Perhaps my taste in gifts goes some way towards explaining my single status…

respect, Faithuflness, love, sexual healing, diamonds, saphires, rubies, emeralds, an entire day to spend alone with no responcibilities, a new book, a bubble bath, and maybe some good wine.

[quote=“pubba”]I would like a playstation 3 from my SO :slight_smile:

Oh wait… I dont have a SO :frowning:

Perhaps my taste in gifts goes some way towards explaining my single status…[/quote]

lol - same here.

I’ve found in the past though that some of the best gifts are the ones that you can’t share. Like if your SO really likes bicycling and you cant stand it, but you get them some new gear, then it shows that A) you know what they like and B) you aren’t really benefitting from the gift, its all for them.

Like If I give my SO a new bigscreen TV and I sti there watching it all day, its kinda for me just as much as it is for her.

Surely watching the big TV is ok? Hooking your PS3 up though would probably be a step too far!

Edit: If anyone is talking to my SO about presents I particularly like her to dress naughty and do those things we can’t write about on F.Com.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Surely watching the big TV is ok? Hooking your PS3 up though would probably be a step too far!

Edit: If anyone is talking to my SO about presents I particularly like her to dress naughty and do those things we can’t write about on F.Com.[/quote]

Maybe a different ‘F.com’ heh heh.