What has Trump done for Taiwan so far?

There is a big difference between egoistical and narcissistic. Trump is narcissistic. Hands down with out a doubt.

you have contributed to it, thank you so much.

Enough of the derpfest. To the topic:

Maybe he’s trying to catch up to Obama’s standards.

*Said there were good people on both sides about Charlottesville.

2 Likes

hurray, taiwan’s (economics) problems must be solved. hail trump.

Forgot that one. That happened when another white supremacist drove his car into a protester.

1 Like

“Uppty” black men have always been criticized. But I don’t recall Obama kicking off his campaign slandering an entire race.

We can go back and forth. You like Trump I get that and is your right. But I’ll never be persuaded to acknowledge him as a true president. He’s trouble and it’ll show when his 8 years are done.

*Called Black women “bitches” when he called football players who kneeled “sons of bitches”

Oh the list could go on with this man. He lives for the drama.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/most-narcissistic-presidents-including-donald-trump.html/

no. I’m not trying to persuade you Trump is good or bad.
I’m just saying that all presidents are narcisstic.
You don’t get to that level and not be.

Okay but I’m applying the narcissistic personality disorder, which I believe Trump has.

A far cry from narcissistic because I’m just egotistical/over confident in my sh!t sort of variety.

Hoax.

Good for him if he did. That wasn’t even his job.

it’s just so sad to see. i opened this thread about 2 hours ago. it was merely a joke, trying to connect the most divise topic with taiwan. in this thread, i could’ve used every possible racial slur, i wouldn’t matter. but when i try to open an nhl thread and use the word ho*ser once, it gets deleted immediately. well f#ck it, i’m gonna stick to politics and keep trolling

Well here a :star: for being honest.

now you all get here and let me hug you

1 Like

sorry, but not these nhl rednecks south of the border

you dont need it anyways, go hug your rattlesnake if you can’t find a polar bear

that IP high is finally kicking in.
Going cold :turkey: must’ve been kinda hard on yah. No worries.