What has Trump done for Taiwan so far?

let me tell you in 12 hrs when the turkey’s got hot.

Look if you are making decisions out of resentment instead of making the best decision possible than you are an idiot and deserve the consequences of those decisions. I don’t think the condescension is coming from Democratic politicians and do believe that the Right tries to play it up to their advantage. Just as they play up the fear of a non-existent immigration crisis. As far as I can see, Republicans don’t actually stand for anything, they only stand against issues, made evident by their lack of successful policies.

If you are insinuating that my words will cause people to vote for Trump, then let me be clear I will not sugar coat reality in the hopes that someone will vote my way. The South has relied on identity politics and voted continuously for GOP policies like tax cuts and de-funding basic services and is consistently behind the rest of the country in the economy, education etc. If the only way people will learn is the hard way, then so be it. If people are voting for the GOP because they don’t like “liberals” and are not considering the actual policies, then it is hard for me to feel sorry for them.

And just to sum this up, the 2016 election was decided on 70K electoral votes with historically low voter turnout. That hardly indicates some massive shift to the GOP and Trump. Rather, my conclusion is that folks were complacent thinking Hillary would win so why bother voting and just stayed home. We saw that flip in 2018 with record turnout and as is always the case - the more people vote, the more Democrats win.

2 Likes

You are implying the “educated” knows what the best decision is for “the uneducated”. You nor anyone else can say that “educated” people’s decisions are the best decisions for “uneducated” people.
Calling them “idiots”, or “flyover land residents”, or “deplorables” is not going to help Dems get their votes.

1 Like

All of this is why an ash hole New York real estate developer gets elected by middle America who have always looked down on New York anythings.

1 Like

so they elect a New Yorker, because they look down on anything New York?
Okay. I understand now.

Sheep say this a lot.

giphy

You need to up your game here.

I can co-sign on that.

2 Likes

Again guilt trips dont work on me. The term idiot was warranted in the context of my response.

Deplorables was a reference to David Duke and the like endorsing Trump. The Right played it up to mean all Trump supporters so again just playing identity politics. Anybody who paid attention knew what game was being played. Remember “You didn’t build that” with Obama - same tactic.

2 Likes

Imma have to give a 2.5 for that verbal gymnastics routine.

The educated have been making decisions for the “uneducated” for decades. That’s not new at all.

and that makes it still right?
By your presumed vested rights, it appears so.

Look if you are making decisions out of resentment instead of making the best decision possible than you are an idiot and deserve the consequences of those decisions.

This

And there’s the problem. It’s all boiled down to a right/wrong zero sum mentality. It’s not about right or wrong. But about solutions.

Come up with solutions folks can live with. and then we can talk. All this triangulation and gaslighting this man is doing is not healthy at all for the public psyche.

1 Like

There is no Muslim ban…show me this ban on muslims. Your first thing is completely made up…

Seeking asylum does not make you a refugee nor those just crossing the border illegally. When thousands come every day and most of them not at a port of entry, what do you think we should do? Let them just all come in or give them a room at a resort?

The rest is completely unrelated to Trump…weak sauce.

IDK why I waste my time with this nonsense. I normally respect you, but I don’t here. This is one of the worst posts you’ve ever made…Muslim ban??? Give me the Muslim Ban or I suggest you just not talk out your ass. Don’t come back until you provide this Muslim ban you think was placed by Trump…

because it’s late and you’re bored^^

I want you to read this. Seriously read this. Trump literally said right after he is not talking about Neo Nazis when talking about fine people. I don’t know if you’re willfully ignorant or you also fell for the lies media tried to spin. I don’t like Neo Nazis, I was worried he said this because the media spun it as he did. I watched the entire video and it’s clear he said he does not mean neo-nazis. It’s this kind of nonsense that will drive votes away.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

1 Like

Are you going to provide other examples refuting his behavior? Or am the one to be singled out? Im just asking.

The real question is, does he benefit personally from helping Taiwan?

If he does, he will.
If he don’t, and Pooh does something to benefit him, he won’tn’t

Last week, the U.S. president said China “should start an investigation” into the former vice president and his son Hunter. Trump has argued without evidence that China gave the younger Biden “a billion and a half dollars” throughout his business dealings in the country.

The tone-deafness of those who support Trump and also support Taiwan is off the charts.

2 Likes

I’ve not singled you out in this thread, i’ve replied to others. I do think it’s important to tell the truth. Do you acknoledge he said the following directly after “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

And than right after that, “Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Can we stop pretending Neo Nazi’s actually support Trump. Go listen to the Neo nazis, they hate Trump. They hate his pro Zionist administration, he is one of the most pro isreali President ever. His ex Wife is a Jew and his daughter, son in law and grand kids are jews. You think he is antisemitic and Neo Nazi’s like him?

1 Like

Andrew, I asked not accused you of anything so I could be clearer of your intention.