What has Trump done for Taiwan so far?

I’m just saying he did not say Neo Nazi’s were fine people like you insinuated. After being presented the evidence i gave, do you still believe he said Neo Nazi’s were fine people?

This neo-nazi Trump support defense thing is like taking 1 rotten fish from a massive pile of stinking rotten fish sold by the same vendor and going on a tirade about how the 1 fish is maybe not rotten when you hold it to the light at just the right angle. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Keeping China guessing what the orange man will do

1 Like

Not a Muslim ban???

He’s given TWs online expat community abundant material to yell at each other over.

4 Likes

he has

@homersimpsun why is your profile hidden? how can i do that as well? i hope you’re not tempogains evil twin.

You said he

You basically said, because of Trump, Muslims were banned and held up at the airport. Give me the law the said Muslims will be banned for being Muslim.

Or do what I just said, don’t talk out your ass. My patience is thin with this because this is the million time someone tried the made up Muslim ban. The article said he was thinking about proposing a law but nothing for the sort ever got proposed in reality. Nor did a muslim ban ever happen.

Like I’m sorry, if you come from a country where your leader screams “Death to America” on national TV…I think we need to check you thoroughly. This is perfectly reasonable. Just because this country is predominately Muslim, doesn’t equate to a ban on Muslims.

I would say that all that came after the initial statement is what’s known as "the walking back ".

I don’t know the man’s heart that’s where his truth lies but I do believe that actions speak as loud as words. His feeble attempt to quell the upset around Charlottesville was revealing. I don’t give credit for having a converted daughter, ex wife or associates as proof that he’s not anti-Semitic. Remember Trump is a (narcissistic) businessman and looks for opportunities (ways to manipulate) in all situations.

This is a man who also dated a biracial woman, spent time with high profile AA stars yet called for the killing of five AA young men, repeatedly denied AAs fair housing and called the mother of protesting football players “bitches”.

This is a man who’s administration has called Mexican men “rapists”. And locked up their children and wives.

This is a man who’s repeatedly been accused of rape, once by his first wife.

This is a man who’s cosied up to the Saudi’s while avoiding the truth about Jamal Khashoggi. And kicked off his presidency by banning Muslims, effectively separating more families.

This is a man who used Twitter to insult a hothead kid in North Korea but became besties with him for a photo op of him being the first to cross into that country.

This is a man who started a trade war with China and while [bleeping] over US farmers. Last time I read about the impact on them, over 600 farms had closed in Michigan.

Trust me, if your average person had been accused of rape, hear spewing any of the hate he has on Twitter or in person, or exhibiting any of the NPD behaviors he does, they would be certifiable.

Yet, somehow folks are enamored with this man and his behavior. This is scary.

3 Likes

:100::100::100::100:

2 Likes

So no matter what, you will just go with what you believe.

Yet you make judgements like this

Again, he did not. That is what the media tried to spin it as. He very clearly said some of the people who tries to cross illegally are rapists and criminals. ANd this is 100% factual. Women get raped a lot trying to cross, this is a well-established fact. Drugs also flow through from mexico, I lived in Texas and 100% of the heroin and coke is from Mexico from the cartel.

Anyone can make an accusation, high profile people are often accused. It’s amazing how not a single one produced evidence.

Also 100% false.

So you think China was going to just lay down and do nothing? You enjoy billions of dollars worth of American IP being stolen? You think it’s fair that US companies don’t play on a even playing field in China? You are OK with China producing 99% of the fent that comes into the US killing americans?

I’m Not.

I’ve known 2 people who has been falsly accused of rape, both had their lives ruined even after being cleared and the woman confessed they lied. So I don’t believe in accusations, I believe in facts. And I’ve been on both sides, my close friend in college was raped in spring break. I was the one who encouraged her to get legal help and bring it to court. I was the one who believed her and found evidence with her to bring to the court.

3 Likes

Facts

1 Like

You are very wrong on this one. It absolutely was a Muslim ban just because he needed to convince people and some legal justification doesn’t mean it wasn’t. Remember the first executive order was overturned by courts because it was deemed to be a religious ban.

From Wikipedia:
On July 17, Trump (with Pence) participated in an interview on 60 Minutes that sought to clarify whether Trump’s position on a Muslim ban had changed; when asked whether he had changed position on the Muslim ban, he said: “—no, I—Call it whatever you want. We’ll call it territories, OK?”[37] Trump’s response would later be interpreted by Judge Brinkema of the Eastern District of Virginia as acknowledging “the conceptual link between a Muslim ban and the [executive order]” in her ruling finding the executive order likely violates the Establishment Clause of the U.S. Constitution.

3 Likes

Trump has been roundly denounced, for saying U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel may be biased against him because of his Mexican heritage.

Kind of like Catholic judges may be biased against abortion, that Senate Democrats never ever bring up at their confirmation hearings.

Not really like that, from my perspective.

Did you catch any of that surf competition in donghe? I was in town and tried to find you …

He said he wanted to ban all Muslims. His lawyers just made the ban legally viable.

2 Likes

Trump has been roundly denounced, for saying U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel may be biased against him because of his Mexican heritage.

Imagine someone suggested Trump supporters were biased in his favor because they’re white…

I read the transcripts. He never said “no” this makes it seem like he said no and just call it what you want. This is the written transcript I found. The Republican Ticket: Trump and Pence - CBS News

Lesley Stahl: --in December you tweeted, and I quote you, “Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.”

Donald Trump: So you call it territories. OK? We’re gonna do territories. We’re gonna not let people come in from Syria that nobody knows who they are.

The later court decisions also said those tweets are not a factor so, no. It was not a ban on Muslims.

So did he make a ban on people who were Muslims? No. He did not. Thousands of Muslims travel freely into and from the US daily.

You think we should let people travel freely from the countries on the travel restriction list? Some not even Muslim countries BTW.

Which one?

Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen, along with Venezuela and North Korea.