What is it with Dating IN GROUPS?

[quote=“Peter-Paul”]
Sorry to seem so impatient… It’s just that TWELVE AND A HALF YEARS is a long time to go without a girlfriend.

:unamused:[/quote]

Damm if that’s the case, I can feel normal now :laughing:

this happened to me more than once. put it this way; if a girl doesn’t trust you enough to go out with you alone, then she shouldn’t go out with you at all.TW girls, a lot of them, need to be told what to do by their peers.
in fact, if a girl did this to me now, i’d say “so long bitch”. then i’d catch a nice, posh cab, have a nice burger alone at Fridays, then go find an EF (easy fuck) maybe at carnegies.or a hooker. a nice 30 something that appreciates my being “the nicest guy she ever met”.who needs good girls anyway? that’s all they ever do is bring their friends and spoil your expectations that she really liked you. i don’t need the insult that i’m not trust worthy.especially from those little church girls that oughta know better.
“hao ren hao hwai”. never forget that.

[quote=“Peter-Paul”]
2) lingering unanswered questions as to her sxl. orientation[/quote]In this case, I would definately encourage her to bring her friend along. :wink: :howyoudoin:

I don’t know why guys so often like to isolate women, particularly so early in the game. It happens time and again…
I met a guy in a pub, with my friends, and we played pool. He asked if he could hang out again, we exchanged numbers. I was happy when he called and suggested we met up with friends to hang out again. Silence. No, he was thinking more in terms of dinner bla bla bla…

Firstly, friends are good as a Rape Watch, particularly if you don’t know the guy yet (wild racist statement follows…especially if you’re going out with somebody who’s not Taiwanese).
Secondly, a “date”?! I hate the whole concept.

Most Taiwanese guys I’ve met don’t bother with dates at first…it’s always a group KTV/movie/party thing. So the practice don’t seem to be limited to the women only.

friends are fine if its agreed upon before when the date was made. but a girl ought to know what a “date” means(these juveniles don’t). it means a guy is interested in a girl. if i want a buddy, i’ll call a guy. i go out with a girl usually because i’m interested. few exceptions. i mean, why be buddies with someone you can’t talk about penises with? we have nothing in common.
thing is, these girls make a “date” with you, then show up with their friends to judge you and see if you’re okay. then they’ll even say it’s because you are a foriegner. racial insult there. do you have to take this shit off them? no! plenty of fish in the sea. girl treats you like that, she has no class! asta la vista!