What is most annoying?

Yes, what’s up with that?[/quote]

Just knock back.

Matt[/quote]

1. You can’t always reach the door.
  2. That is kind of gross.
  3. Even when you do, they keep knocking.
    Problem not solves and now your knuckles are covered in someone else’s excrement.

“MMMMMMMMRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”
If they continue to knock “GAN NI NIAN, MOTHERFUCKER!”
It works.

Yes, but why do they knock in the first place?
One time in Starbuck’s some half-wit was knocking and knocking while I tried to ignore it. I finally flew into a rage, threw open the door (half-dressed) and started screaming at her (in Chinese): “If the fucking little indicator thing on the door is red, it means there is someone in here, so quit knocking!”
I have to say the xiaojie didn’t seem surprised at all. Maybe my response is the usual one?

Every Friday evening, I use a bus to get home. Because it’s Friday, it’s always crowded…we’re packed like sardines, in fact. WHY WHY WHY does somebody always feel compelled to fart silently? The sudden onslaught of an unbelievably foul stench is the only indication that something is wrong. Nobody on the bus bats an eyelid. Nobody even turn their heads in another direction. Am I really the only one who smells it ? :astonished:

It’s an ENCLOSED space; there is no escape. You can either put up with it, or hold your breath. What bugs me the most is that there is absolutely no response to the smell of fermented stinky tofu at the very end of its earthly existence, from any of the other passengers. At least open a window…

I don’t think people here have a sense of smell. I know mine is more and more dulled.

[quote=“Villette”]Every Friday evening, I use a bus to get home. Because it’s Friday, it’s always crowded…we’re packed like sardines, in fact. WHY WHY WHY does somebody always feel compelled to fart silently? The sudden onslaught of an unbelievably foul stench is the only indication that something is wrong. Nobody on the bus bats an eyelid. Nobody even turn their heads in another direction. Am I really the only one who smells it ? :astonished:

It’s an ENCLOSED space; there is no escape. You can either put up with it, or hold your breath. What bugs me the most is that there is absolutely no response to the smell of fermented stinky tofu at the very end of its earthly existence, from any of the other passengers. At least open a window…[/quote]
Sorry about that, Villette. All I can suggest is that you stop taking the 642. Neither you nor anyone else is about to curtail one of my few pleasures on my daily commute.

Just when I think my sense of smell has been dulled, I go to or ride by a night market. The stench of stinky tofu wafting through the air reminds me that my nose is still working just fine, dammit!

Stinky tofu is yummy!!!