What is the Taiwan culture with regards to shaving of private parts? (NSFW)

Were you able to maintain your original facial expression?

2 Likes

A keeper.

12 Likes

Luckily I was wearing my mask which both shielded my facial expression and my nose from any unpleasant scents.

2 Likes

I see what you did there

1 Like

Non hairy pits smell as much as hairy ones

I do admit I don’t prefer hairy armpits or hairy legs on girls
Hairy P are ok
Kinda weird when they are hairless sorta like a hairless cat

1 Like

I don’t think so. The hair follicles trap the sweat.

1 Like

A weird thing to complain about. A (I assume) beautiful, attractive women is standing naked in front of you and all you can focus on is whether she shaved down there or not. If you were in a relationship with this person all you’d have to do is say: “Hey, you know what really turns me on?” and that would be that.

How can you complain about something so intimate when you seem to be f**king strangers?

17 Likes

That is brilliant. You win, like the whole internet. Feel free to pull the plug. :bowing:

3 Likes

He is looking for a more long termer but just needs to find one that shaves off her rain forest.

8 Likes

Do you shave, trim, or sculpt your private parts?

4 Likes

I was at the pool and there were two young ladies (swim teachers actually) using the parents room. With the door open. I’m kind of oblivious to my surroundings at the best of times. Walked almost straight in at the same time one pulled her bathers across and peed in the toilet while standing. She had a bit of a forest happening down there. I quickly swiveled on my heel and walked straight back out while both were giggling.

I feel I’ve overshared.

4 Likes

Seeing that you two are already at a point in this relationship where she’s comfortable blow drying her man-trap in front of you…you could, of course, then offer to shave it for her! There! Problem solved! :wink:

2 Likes

and one that doesn’t drink alcohol like a horse at the water trough on a hot day

2 Likes

This honestly made me LOL!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes.

Sorry, made me think of this.

3 Likes

I know the state of only two vaginas in Taiwan, but both are bald.

I’d assume girls who like and date foreigners may be more likely to shave. Or have laser done, which I think is the case for the girls I know.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed a few girls here with unusually hairy forearms. I have no information on how this might translate to hair elsewhere.

As for @tango42 's dilemma, he really only has three choices: accept the way things are, see if she’ll do something about it, or trade her in for a different model. In my limited experience pubic topiary is not much of a thing in Taiwan, but it’s not unheard of either. FWIW I’ve never encountered a deep pile, Western-style wall-to-wall rug, so seems like he’s got a bit of a furry unicorn there.

5 Likes

Not much private on Heracles.