What is the Taiwan culture with regards to shaving of private parts? (NSFW)

Who or what Taiwan girls do or don’t shave or trim or sculpt their private parts?

I met a Taiwan girl and she invited me to her place okay and she’s taking a shower and then she’s standing directly in front of me blow drying this huge hairy thing.

I was a bit traumatized to tell the truth. I’m very serious about this part. To the point that I want don’t even want to go there.

Every Taiwanese girl before have no hair or maybe a little runway or something pretty but not a huge something unshaved cover left to right and top and bottom.

1 Like

if she is standing naked in front of you, then you are perhaps at the relationship point where you can ask in your own way, why not shave that mop of hair down there. must be the kind that is like a mound of moss bulging out from underwear or bikini.
btw, lately you have been quite down on Taiwan. does this relate to this thread, too? or just a one-off?

9 Likes

She blow dried her pussy in front of you? First date?

23 Likes

Fussy git! :joy:

5 Likes

I have never met a bald vagina here. however, blow drying a Bush is something i have also never seen. or heard of. Not gonna lie, it reads not half bad…

worth noting I am canadian and we are beaver eaters. Taiwanese are generally fairly hairless by our standards. males and females. Our ladies shave their legs more often than Taiwanese men shave their faces.

6 Likes

Blow-drying bits is very common in gyms. Unfortunately, not the ladies. As far as I know.

1 Like

Very common for the ladies. Especially the aunties with big bushes.

3 Likes

Jungle or desert
It’s all good
What kind of explorer
Are you

I think questioning or suggesting what she does down there will undermine her thoughts about you and lead her to think about you and your acceptance of her

The questions could run deep

Love it or leave it

5 Likes

How do you know that?

4 Likes

I blow dry my bits but not at the gym because all those bits need to be dry or else they rot

2 Likes

The wife often comes back from the gym with horror stories. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Sure

Like most wives call attention to other ladies pussies?

Oh, come on. You live in sunny, dry California. No excuse for crotch rot there.

Well it’s better here at around 65oct humidity but it still takes time to dry

Course in taiwans 100pct humidity ….it never dries

2 Likes

This is becoming too much information. I’m going to bed

10 Likes

The wife has very little body hair, so when she sees big bushes being blow-dried, she bugs out.

3 Likes

Gets my attention too

1 Like

4 Likes

Let’s talk about a real issue… that most women don’t shave their legs and some don’t even shave their pits. One of my female uni students raised her hand to answer a question and it looked like Shaft’s afro was tucked under there.

11 Likes

French ?