What is "WaterBoarding?

He posted a video with some radio show host on the receiving end. Not the exact same video - needs to be said because acute pedanticitis is rampant on these boards and often derails discussions, unless of course he has actually posted the PlayBoy one somewhere else and I have missed it, in which case I humbly expose my soft, tender belly to you as a sign of submission - but certainly incredibly similar in content : Journo talks about how they can take it, weren’t expecting it to be so bad etc. then gives up within seconds of the Facilitated Memory Recall Procedure commencing.

[Forumosa - Taiwan's largest and most active Taiwan-oriented global online community in English … 81#p997181](Conservative Talk Show Host Gets Waterboarded - #13 by TainanCowboy

[quote]The event:

youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … Ukj9pjx3H0

I’m not familiar with Mancow. The fact that he volunteers for this and emerges afterward with no problems shows whether this is actually “torture” or not. Actual real torture results in permanent physical and mental injury. This does not meet that criteria. It works by way of a natural reflex. Unpleasant and frightening it undoubtedly is.
But the question remains - Does this work in gaining usable information when dealing with terrorists?
The answer has been shown to be…Yes.[/quote]

You ask [quote]No real comments on the technique presented?[/quote]
Well, we already know what you think, as presented in the above link.