What is your opinion of Taiwanese actress, Hannah Quinlivan (昆凌)

She’s a beautiful mixed race actress based in Taiwan. She’s Taiwanese and Australian. She is most known for being married to Jay Chou. I think he was 36 and she was about 21 or 22 when they got married.

1 Like

Never heard of her. But I don’t pay attention to this kind of thing. Good looking girl though.

10 Likes

Never heard of her. But I don’t pay attention to this kind of thing. Good looking girl though. x2

9 Likes

I have not heard of this person before. I don’t follow this sort of thing. She is, however, quite attractive.

10 Likes

I’m not familiar with her. However, this isn’t my thing. She’s pretty, though.

8 Likes

Big ears.

2 Likes

I’ve not heard of her before.

She looks full white and not mixed
I prefer mixed girls who look more Asian

She’s purrrrty tho

1 Like

She still cute tho

2 Likes

I approve

5 Likes

Never heard of her.
Had a second look.

1 Like

First date with Chou at a basketball court

During the episode, Quinlivan also revealed that she met Chou while at an audition for a music video. She was only 17 then.
:thinking:

Any good gossip?!

One of those celebrities who are only famous because of their spouse. She was like 17 when she first met Chou, which is practically predatorial.

And beautiful? Really? She is really cheap-looking.

2 Likes

Is she famous in Taiwan and respected as an actress? I’m curious if a mixed-race actress can be treated fairly in a country like Taiwan, although I have no idea if she’s talented or just known for who she married and her appearance.

Of course not lmao. She’s solely known for being Jay Chou’s wife.

2 Likes

Saw her in a totally forgettable movie. So forgettable I don’t even remember the name. Just a typical starlet who is totally forgettable except for the fact that she married Jay Chou, who is pretty frikkin forgettable himself. What were we talking about?

5 Likes

She will be cuter if she can speak Taiwanese mandarin fluently

As well as California English

This hapa hapa is quite cute

1 Like

Tiffany Hsu is doing well for herself.