What is your Taiwan level?

No Taitung? Are you nuts? :rofl:

Guy

Nice.

Yes, that’s what I have heard, but the idea of lugging the bike to an outlying island is just…not very appealing. If I am going to go through that much work to travel with the bike, I’m going to Japan.

2 Likes

Right, you have your own bike. I didn’t consider that. :laughing:

7b9a2e2e94d524c3fd980427ccff32c6--amphibious-vehicle-sydney-harbour-bridge

6 Likes

I had to guess at a few of these.

2 Likes

I still need to visit the offshore islands!

3 Likes

How does someone alight at a place without visiting it? Is that if you just transfer trains or buses there but don’t leave the station?

Or maybe a bathroom break/stop for snacks?

Well, that means you visited the bathroom
:doh:

:slightly_smiling_face:

I dunno man— if I’m dropping something off and picking something up I think that’s officially a visit.

Yunlin and Chiayi, the Italy and Spain of Taiwan :laughing:
The only other island I’ve been is Kinmen. I absolutely loved it.

4 Likes

If “stayed there” means “stayed overnight”, whether camping, crashing at a friend’s place, staying at a hotel, or sleeping in a car overnight, then I’ve stayed everywhere but Keelung.

3 Likes

Well that looks boring as hell. Like a sweet potato with lipstick on. So I’m including my google map a la @tango42

This shows the yellow from way back when yellow stars was all there was. I did a few huandao before smart phones, but I doubt even if I added all that stuff whether it’d be as crammed as yours, @tango42 . The good news is all those green flags vying for my attention before they disappear just like the cross island highways, the public hotspring at Wulai, or the lost soul valley at Caoling disappeared before them.

4 Likes

Haha in some places it hasnt changed…

I have travelled around this small island so many times already… Might be time to move on?

4 Likes