What music are you listening to? (music edition)

Me and a few highschool friends had a chemical reaction involving an electric guitar a drum kit a biscuit tin and a tape recorder. It involved my buddy who is now an accountant banging the biscuit tin shouting happy effing christmas The outcome was in my opinion epic. Showed it to a guy who knew his music and he was like: wow how did you get into the postindustrial trash grind grunge rock? (Or something like that ) pretty cool he had a name for it

2 Likes

Yeah, tough act to follow, but not a bad effort at all.

1 Like

Should have laid it down on vinyl. You could be a rich and dissipated retired rocker by now. :sunglasses:

2 Likes
1 Like

haven’t listened to this track in a minute. f*ckin fire.

2 Likes

Nice set today…not a bad track!

2 Likes

Yes that second one got me for sure Keep em coming strung in. I’m actually going for a second listen and rooting about on the you tube linked songs

1 Like

milker you don’t know show me the body? the entire record that track is off of is all collabs with rappers n sh*t. death grips is involved in the project in some way too i think? or maybe i made that up?

their 2019 record is good too but with less rappers

1 Like

Comes with a video too, but the diarrhea/blood shower is a little disturbing. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I do now, thanks to you. There’s so much music out these days it’s just impossible to keep track.

1 Like

The limerick-12 year old - version

2 Likes

agreed. even all my recs are from a few years ago.

but it’s almost 3:30… being seeing both you homies around for sure.

about this track the last couple weeks on my bike home from work:

1 Like

This one I’m familiar with, ha ha.

1 Like

Ah basinsky

What no basinsky in that , hang on

Not as good as the original , damn

1 Like

i don’t have much in the genre then you probably haven’t heard then. but i have a few other unheard bands yet in other silly genres. like this one, i like the second track but it’s a solid ep. basically one 7 min song:

2 Likes

man ngl disintegration tapes and all that genre is brilliant conceptually but it also just puts me to sleep. in a good way i guess like grouper’s alien observer double album.

very h A u N t O l O g I c A l

i leave you all with this, the best music ever made by accident (after basinsky lol)- alvin and the chipmunks covering 80’s songs played at 16 speed on the record player:

a lot of highlights on here but the guitar solo on walk like an egyptian is choice.

also my sharona is heavy af and could go blow for blow with any doom or stoner track.

4 Likes

Super listening recommendations keep em coming. I think my favourite was trash show me the body

1 Like

will do i forget this thread exists sometimes and post in bursts when i remember ha. show me the body is excellent. rock on etc :metal:

eyes closed head banging to alvin and the chipmunks like the dark lord intended.

1 Like

got damn the breakdown and end of my sharona lordy