What music are you listening to? (music edition)

Attractive, subtractive synthesis.

3 Likes

Just started listening to

Love it. Never heard of Charly Garcia. Seems to be quite a big name in Argentina.

Another cool vinyl. This small YT channel has some cool sh*t:

1 Like

Listening to this last couple of days, I like how it creates its own space and you sorta drift through it. Like being a rogue satellite adrift in the kuiper belt.

1 Like

Orgone is soul or jazz or blues but anyway smooth vibe.

1 Like

Holy crap, a Cardiacs mention? The greatest band of all time? Nice! (would be honoured if you liked and subscribed at that YouTube channel in the post above yours).

I did, but why would you be honored? Are you in any way connected to that channel or that band?

1 Like

That band is me. I do home recording and add visuals from old movies/TV shows to make videos. It’s terrific fun!

3 Likes

Love this one. Fast, loud, intense, playful, funny.

I liked and subscribed, that’s cool stuff, I really liked the flow of thoughts from one clip to the next. I was going to post the album that I had been listening to, but actually now I’m listening to your stuff instead.This one is fun, lol

1 Like

Just good sounds

1 Like

Aw man, thanks!

1 Like

God, if Cat Stevens wrote lyrics for a psychedelic band, this would be it. Noisy crap. :poop:

Very cool! What DAW are you using, if I may ask?

1 Like

Very flattering to be asked about this! I’m using Reaper. Guitar goes into a Boss GT-1000 Core, which is plugged into my computer via USB. I program the MIDI drums in Reaper with sounds from EZdrummer.

My pedalboard:

Tons of fun. Ask away if’n yer curious about anything else. Via PM is fine, best not to clog up this thread. Would be awesome if you did me the honour of subscribing at my YT channel too.

4 Likes

Nice rig! Will hit you up and subscribe.

1 Like