What’s your political compass?

A post was split to a new topic: From political compass

No one wants to be in the pink box.

There can be some stink in the pink
After Mila Kunis and Dax Shepherd confessed they are lax with washing habits, experts warn of risks | Daily Mail Online

2 Likes

You almost got the same exact spot as me! :+1:

1 Like

No authoritarians so far…

1 Like

I noticed that as well.

1 Like

@MalcolmReynolds straddled the line :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Have any progressive posters completed it yet?

Uh…

I did. Landed right where I describe myself, center-left, anti-authoritarian. Anti-authoritarian is the new progressive. :wink:

1 Like

There’s always an outlier.

1 Like

Few people know themselves, yes.

1 Like

https://politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=-2.38&soc=-0.72

Over the years I’ve been more or less in the middle of the green quadrant. Liberal and (therefore) anti-authoritarian.

1 Like

In terms of pure ideology, you win so far.

1 Like

Looks like one of the more common results.

This test reminds of the same compass that Libertarian candidates used to pass around. I think they’re designed to convince everyone they should be Libertarian. Had a family friend running for local office as a Libertarian give me one of these in high school. Convinced me enough to register as one. Until I found out about all the no building roads, privatizing the shit out of everything, govt doing absolutely nothing stuff.

1 Like

idk what you mean by “pure ideology”, I have a lot of doubts in life :laughing:, but politically speaking, I can feel this test is a bit old (as many have mentioned) but also it’s “centering” itself a bit right-up from what I’d consider the center nowadays.

But that’s just my point of view based on politically opinions of people around me.

To map political opinions of people I know we’d probably need to change the mapped scale in several directions, but definitely extend left.

2 Likes