What to do about my bad reputation

“Be the ball Danny…Just be the ball”

Yes, I take full credit for my posts under the name

[quote]Post whatever you want on this forum, but if you want to improve your image then I suggest that before you hit the

Obviously you need to change your name to braintheexhessite to win over the people on this board. :wink:

stick to the hessite
it is a nice province

The answer is obvious!

You should either:

1. Write a whole new set of words when you post, instead of the ones you have used so far.

2. Keep using all the words you have used before, but put them in a different order.

And dont forget smileys, lots and lots of smileys. :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :laughing:

I was waiting for you to break into
I’m Every Woman
:smiley:

Smileys are very important. They turning slanging matches into jovial banter. Fantastic things they are.

Who cares what you are Keith…As ironic as this sound for me, you are what you think you are. So, no need to keep with post expounding on what you ‘think’ you are. Please, if I’ve learned anything of value in my short 32 years on this green earth, it’s that PEOPLE AINT THINKING ABOUT YOU(in the sense of worry over what you do and say)…Make a funny post and get this over with… :loco:

Thanks for being honest enough about being “Keith” but whether you like it or not, I’m not the guy who you were arguing with. I used to read your posts, but as far as I remember, I never got involved with the debate on Hess.I have never seen what a Hess school looks inside and as I said before, my feelings are neutral towards Hess. One thing I can say about you is that you are thorough.

I would still like to change my user name.

Do like me: blame it on the booze, drugs and say Satan told you to do it. Anyway the only people you will likeky offend are probably Canadians or worse Americans- so do you care?

And one thing this forum does not need is yet another “normal” person.

Rudevilepigs, you’re right. It is good to have variety, but not to be offensive. I don’t want to be offensive for the sake of being offensive. Some of the things I believe definitely go against the grain of what many people on Forumosa believe. I would not mind being opposed on issues I really feel strong about like the sanctity of life for instance.

I don’t get it. You want to be loved on Forumosa? Why not try to be feared and loathed?

Change your name to Toe Save.

As a fellow unpopular one, I retreated to the womens’ forum where I found solace and friendship. Because you’d struggle to gain entry to that particular forum, maybe we could request a new private forum for people like you and I, where we can be controversial to our hearts’ content !

Not necessary, IMO. You can be controversial to your heart’s content in the IP Forum.

BritishVick wrote:

Were you unpopular? I thought you just got involved in some banter with a few of the more volatile types. I don’t think it was a more general thing. I enjoyed you posts on this forum, they were always very lively :slight_smile:

Keith, you’re welcome to my name if you want it :laughing:

Well, you could stop acting like a liar, drunk, sexaholic, petty con artist, adulterer, lazy incompetent at your job, and all around sleaze. Your ass has already been banned from several watering holes and eating joints in Tainan -

• oops, wrong person. Talking about a totally different guy entirely. I don’t know what he’s going to do about his bad reputation. In most cases such as the above, the solution is simple: a fresh start in a new town.

(Not going to name names here, a’course)

I laughed when I read Mod lang’s post. Why can’t more people be funny like that?