What turns you on?

Smart guys figured that one out a long time ago. Then they went and formed bands, and now they got money for nothing and their chicks for free.

I’m sure Phil, Rick, and Billy could’ve married babes this hot if they never learned how to sing.

Sigh. That has to be the sweetest thing anyone has posted on this thread, Tetsuo.

If only I had taken those free voice lessons in college.[/quote]
Well I did. I took voice lessons for three years in high school. I sing like a bird.

I just got back from Osaka and what an aphrodisiac! What turns me on? Young, hip Japanese men!

They’re totally irresistible! :heart: :heart: :heart:

[quote=“Erhu”]I just got back from Osaka and what an aphrodisiac! What turns me on? Young, hip Japanese men!

They’re totally irresistible! :heart: :heart: :heart:[/quote]

Oh. Mi. Gad. That totally irresistible hunk looks just like my ex.

[quote=“914”][quote=“Erhu”]I just got back from Osaka and what an aphrodisiac! What turns me on? Young, hip Japanese men!

Oh. Mi. Gad. That totally irresistible hunk looks just like my ex.[/quote]

I can resist him. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“914”][quote=“Erhu”]I just got back from Osaka and what an aphrodisiac! What turns me on? Young, hip Japanese men!

Oh. Mi. Gad. That totally irresistible hunk looks just like my ex.[/quote]

If he is totally irresistible, why would he be your ex?

[quote=“Erhu”]I just got back from Osaka and what an aphrodisiac! What turns me on? Young, hip Japanese men!

I’ll take two of those and a can of whipped cream. You accept Visa, right? Now all he needs is a hairy chest… :drool:

I’ve always considered mine to be a liability…there you go :sunglasses:

Since when? :sunglasses:

As for the Asian century … wait until the bubble bursts, again. You might learn to love your hair, anywhere. :smiley: