What TV shows are you watching (2021)?

So I am still rewatching ST TNG and I noticed some of the cups used because back in the day when I worked for a Taiwanese company they were making very similar ones.

Lo and behold, I am not the only one to notice the cool props:

1 Like

I’m starting this tonight. Halfway through the first episode. Decent so far.

1 Like

Season 2 features one of the best season finales of any show the last couple of years.

1 Like

Naked Director Season 2 came on last week and I finished the series in a few days. Just as expected, so many unpredictable things happening and despite the main characters going into separate directions, they eventually meet towards the end. It was great seeing the journey they all had to meet towards the end.

I thought season 1 was a bit more raunchy, but both seasons had its ups and downs, which I really enjoy as the 40-50 minute episodes take you on a roller coaster of emotions.

Kim’s convenience store is pretty funny.

Re-watching all seasons of Rick and Morty and started Stranger Things S01. But mostly watching shows on Curiosity Stream, which a member here made me aware of. Best $11 ever.

Season one is good. Now, the actors are woke and mad at what they get paid to have to say.

LOKI…
I’m watching but cautiously…
hoping I won’t reach my Doctor Who, Star Star Wars, Star Trek moment when i am the last person left in the living room and I realize the show was never made for me. ( Though it was good enough for my dad, my wife and kids )
That moment almost came yesterday but I cannot tell you for fear of spoilers. .

I nagged and my Chinese side of the family to like Doctor Who. It took playing Doctor Who at the Proms to convince my wife that the show was not a throw away kidi show. They actually got into the Doctor more than me.
But after Jodi came… Three shows in it was only me… Then I was out.

Going to need to watch S01 and S02 again before S03 comes out.

I do not expect much. S01 was such a solid season with some meh moments in S02. Still a big fan of the show and can’t wait for S03 though.

Season 3 is already out, at least the 4K Netflix rips. I don’t remember seeing any Blu-ray rips.

Bah, I forgot we were waiting on S04. Pandemic really through off the release schedules of all the series I was watching.

Sex/Life

I unexpectedly really liked this show that I would not normally watch, after someone specifically suggested I watch it. More fun and interesting that it appears. Binge-watchable if you like it.

Haven’t looked at TV since I started teaching, but now that classes are done I’m rewatching Rick and Morty.

Loki is good.

Hey dude, you were right. Awesome show. I thought season 2 dragged a little in the beginning, but I agree with you that finale was brilliant. I’m definitely on board for season 3.

2 Likes

Loki ended the season on a high note.

That For All Mankind does look good. Need to d/l that soon.

1 Like

Yes, very surprised Apple TV has such good programming lol. It’s a definite binge.

1 Like

Apple seems to be shooting for what HBO used to be: not a deep catalog, but a really really good one.

When they started, that seemed ridiculous. Now, with Wolfwalkers (that’s a film, not show), Ted Lasso, and For All Mankind, it no longer seems quite so absurd.

I’m 7 episodes into Naked Director. Episode 3 was ok.

Not into it. Bad acting, bad directing and weak script. I’m happy with fast forward.

I heard they unexpectedly received a bunch of money from Netflix and weren’t prepared to make a good program.